English
发新主题

[長拖 ALH] 美国长拖密集.无警车.无疲劳操作方法

美国长拖密集.无警车.无疲劳操作方法

摘自他们自己的一个网站
To enter a cheatcode, you must edit config.cfg file in advance located in your "$MyDocuments/18 WoS American Long Haul" directory. Remember, you must create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the config.cfg file in C:\Documents and Settings\jarek\My documents\18 WoS American Long Haul" for example. Change the following line in the file to enable console window (if it is set off) uset g_console "1"
uset g_developer "1"
and then save the config.cfg file.
Begin game play and press the ~ (tilde) key to display the console window. Type one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. After this press ~ key to close console.
commands
Description
cheat money
Get $ 500,000 to your account
cheat company
List game companies
cheat company [0-23]
List branch offices for specified company
cheat company [0-23] [number]
Teleport to specified branch
cheat driver
Hires a random driver
cheat rating
List of game companies
cheat rating [0-23]
Company rating increased
cheat test_cargo
Testing cargos
无警车:
No Police

You must edit config.cfg file in advance located in your "$MyDocuments/18 WoS American Long Haul" directory. Remember, you must create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the config.cfg file in C:\Documents and Settings\jarek\My documents\18 WoS American Long Haul" for example. Change the following line in the file to disable police penalty in game uset g_police "0"
无疲劳,司机都是铁人.....
No Fatigue

You must edit config.cfg file in advance located in your "$MyDocuments/18 WoS American Long Haul" directory. Remember, you must create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the config.cfg file in C:\Documents and Settings\jarek\My documents\18 WoS American Long Haul" for example. Change the following line in the file to disable fatigue uset g_fatigue "0"

还有一个地图编辑器,研究的人就不多了..

知足常乐,管理好自己的团队!足矣!

哈哈  实际上我关掉疲劳后  仍旧会按时睡觉休息的

是滴是滴,关了疲劳还是会黑屏滴

英文不是黑清楚

多问多学多动.
成功看起很难,其实很简单;成功看起很简单,其实很难........

复杂...什么都没了那就不真实啦...

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

阅过,去玩玩
发新主题