38 123
打印预览

[地图] 蒙大拿拓展 v1.0.4.2 供1.44(百度下载)

蒙大拿拓展 v1.0.4.2 供1.44(百度下载)

使用 Win10 发送

【适用版本】:1.44
【介绍】:
 引用框:
The mod is a small project of the state of Montana, which is still under development, but many people will be able to run it in. Montana is known for having a huge number of nature reserves, the Rocky Mountains, the Great Plains and the only Glacier National Park, which is located on the border with Canada. Where the famous 80-kilometer route “Road to the Sun” was laid, which was famous for its snow-capped peaks, lakes and mountain hiking trails.

Completely rebuilt US 2 entrance to Spokane
Improved Glendive
New Farm North of Glendive
Crossroads at Bozeman deleted
Miles City fixed terrain omissions
2 railway stations in Great Falls removed to correct errors they caused
Most cities now have speed limits in the city
2-lane highways have an appropriate speed limit of 70 mph (car) and 60 mph (truck)
Bug fixes
国防部是蒙大拿州的一个小项目,该项目仍在开发中,但许多人将能够运行它。蒙大拿州以拥有大量自然保护区、落基山脉、大平原和唯一的冰川国家公园而闻名,该公园位于加拿大边境。这里铺设了著名的80公里长的“太阳之路”,这条路以其白雪皑皑的山峰、湖泊和登山小道而闻名。
完全重建了美国2号斯波坎入口
改进Glendave
格伦代夫北部的新农场
Bozeman十字路口已删除
Miles City固定地形遗漏
大瀑布镇的两个火车站被拆除,以纠正它们造成的错误
大多数城市现在都有限速
双车道公路的适当限速为每小时70英里(汽车)和每小时60英里(卡车)
错误修复

【更新日志】:
Changelog v1.0.4.2 fix Culbertson prefab issue fix connection with C2C on Interstate 94 east of Glendive Changelog v1.0.4.1 game version update – also a little touch up in Billings  v1.0.3.9 – Williston def fix from Hitman, thanks – fix [Trajectory] Obsolete traffic rule ‘tr_es_only’errors – several terrain gaps fixed –  Changelog v1.0.3.8 updated map.data.sii for 1.43 – also updated required DLC in description_def – a few grass/prefab fixes – pretty much only included update for 1.43 –  Bozeman to West Yellowstone road open, this is temporary as I have deleted it a couple times due too not being happy with my Gallatin River. This will get you through the area until I re-build it and I am happy with it Wolf Point Farmers Barn error fixed – terrain painted between Bozeman and Helena on 191/287, this is temporary until the area is finished.  Changes in v1.0.3.6: – Adapted to the latest game patch 1.42 Open Beta; – add terrain along Interstate in Bozeman until connection to West Yellowstone is done; – replace Steeler in Billings with Avalanche Steel, GPS issue fixed; – touchup Bushnell Shelby farm; – fix missing variant errors; – fix Williston error which was result from re-naming ndakota def to ndakot; – add map_data.sii back, tested with C2C, no issues navigating UI map; – other minor fixes or adjustments.  Changes in version 1.0.3.4: fixed bugs found Changes in version 1.0.3.3: fixed a bug in the Montana freight transportation market  Changes in version 1.0.3.2: fixed a problem in North Dakota  Changes: – added Interstate 90 to Sheridan – some fixes / improvements throughout the map  v1.0.0.1 – Great Falls work New project to add roads and cities to Montana. – some work in Great Falls – work between Helena and I90 on 287 – Bozeman scene improvements – service triggers at Helena garage, Helena farm and Jordan farm adjusted  v1 some work in Great Falls – work between Helena and I90 on 287 – Bozeman scene improvements – service triggers at Helena garage, Helena farm and Jordan farm adjusted –  v0.9.9.9 – adjust Kalispell logging road – some minor fixes –  v0.9.9.8 – fix street lights in Missoula and Helena – add some small details to Helena farm – fix entrance at steel yard in Missoula – distance mileage signs added map wide –  v0.9.9.7 Guardrail east of Bozeman corrected, thanks TW – US 287 work between Helena and I90 – Fix random terrain flickering around the map – Great Falls work – Fix several prefabs that were updated leaving terrain holes on corners  v0.9.9.6 US 287 from Helena to I90 started – removed invisible walls at Hardin/I90 ramps  v0.9.9.5 Lookout Pass added at Montana/Idaho border on I90. Invisible wall removed at exit 15 I90 westbound in Idaho Update fixes floating reflection posts south of Butte. City of Hardin added with a company and fuel stop. Several signs added, mainly curve warning signs. Several terrain fixes.  Changelog v0.9.9.3 fixed issue with US advisory signs missing recommended speed – (pictures below) started adding advisory signs back in the map – tweaked US 93 between Missoula and Kalispell a bit – changed road texture to Welker farm, what was there was temporary –  Changelog v0.9.9.2 fix speed limit between Helena and Great Falls – adjust police cars for Glendive to Billings ST on the Billings exit, little easier to make your left now – a few adjustments north of Shelby – replace all cattle guards for the newer models –  Changelog v0.9.9.1 – Interstate 15 From Great Falls to Butte re-build started – Helena added with 2 companies in town and 1 custom company added north towards Great Falls – Custom company added at Welker Farm in Shelby – Removed 5 companies in Great Falls – Replaced Coastline Mining in Circle with updated depot, this mine will be completely re-built in the future – Great Falls will take some time to finish, but have a decent start on it and it is playable – A few signs were removed because of sign re-work, these and more will be added in near future –  Changelog v0.9.9 Bad Route Rest Area(between Miles City and Glendive) and surrounding area reworked – terrain painting in several areas on eastern side of map – signs added, mostly curve, highway ect… how many? I cant count that high – fixed the stop signs in Lewistown next to the garage – this will most likely be the last update for a while, as I am starting the Interstate 15 re-build from Great Falls to Butte, beautiful drive IRL, gonna see how much I have learned over the last year and a half. See if I can do it justice!  Changelog v0.9.8 lots of signs added – new welcome sign – started adding custom billboards – truck stop on east side of Billings seen a lot of work – too much to go on with here – as far as the billboards go, the Billings Peterbilt is not there IRL, I was messing around and I like it so.. The Springhill Suites sign is IRL – just as an example of what I am doing –  Changelog v0.9.7 Fix update for the view point icons showing in map at Sandpoint and Idaho Falls, now corrected. I should have done this long ago. Also, C2C assets removed, reducing file size to 22mb and removing a few errors that arrived with Colorado. Also, rebuilt US 2 coming into Sandpoint from Kalispell, no more visible water in the distance, and a shortcut added to the Homestore. FYI – as this was an update to fix the view points and remove C2C assets, a lot of signs had to be removed, these will be added with more, in the next update. As this will be a sizeable project. If your not worried about the viewpoints, and want to wait for signs to be added back in, do not download this version, or make a copy of current version and save it in case you want to revert back. I hope to have the next update out before New Years.  Changelog v0.9.6 Billings upgrades, mainly around the garage and on east side of town, the Peterbilt dealer and 2 truck stops seen some work – removed 3 legacy prefabs that I some used when initially building road network for Billings – several terrain gaps I found fixed – Various terrain painting, passing lanes added between Miles City and Jordan –  Changelog v0.9.5 Billings Airport re-built – New Company added at Billings Airport – Additions at Jordan farm =  Changelog v0.9 New city of Jordan Montana added – New custom company added in Jordan Montana, please note Montana Assets is needed for this – New Freightliner dealer added – various fixed like, more highway textures updated, a couple passing lanes added, added cut planes in Billings hoping to improve things for low end pc/laptop users – all I can remember at this time – Please note, that the custom company changes will not change in Coast2Coast until the sectors are updated, they have been sent to Mantrid. You will need Montana Assets when using C2C for the custom company.  Changelog v0.8.9.5 Glasgow improvements many highways have seen updated road textures Some more Glasgow screens  Changelog v0.8.8 added new company in Malta terrain work in Malta area  Changelog v0.8.6 – fixed viewpoint error in Sandpoint and Idaho Falls – lights added in Missoula, Miles City and rest area between Butte and Bozeman – various terrain gaps fixed – some terrain work in Missoula and Miles City –  Changes v0.8.5 Changed cargo.mutt_hull and cargo.mutt_tires to cargo.dumper_hull to fix dangling pointer error fixed terrain at Missoula Lumber Mill as well as stumps in lumber mill prefab area small update mainly for the special transport errors the corners and hills is a fairly good size project, will be a bit for that update meanwhile I am on vacation trucking in the Caribbean  Version 0.8: fixed all fuel triggers map wide  Version 0.7.9: – fix for flying trucks in Missoula Parking lot – removed a hole in the East side area of Billings – various works  v0.7.8 – Bozeman area started, no more wide open area of dirt – Williston non-essential roads removed from UI map – Peterbilt dealer in Williston temporarily removed – Athens company temporarily removed – Hill north of Helena, east of Great Falls and east of Lewistown adjusted – kdop volume error fixed – missing model variant errors fixed – Montana Assets back, unzip when downloaded and place above Montana Expansion –  Changes in v0.7.7: – Weigh Station east of Great Falls re-worked – Wibaux, Butte and Idaho Falls weigh stations had work done – Scene work between Butte and Missoula – Signs added in various locations – Special Transport trailer spawn adjusted for Glendive route  The Montana Expansion map for American Truck Simulator offers the user to become part of a huge game world, where there are lots of features and really cool add-ons that you could only imagine before, and now you can ride them with joy.  Updated v0.7.5: Idaho connections – US 12 from Grangeville, Idaho to US 93 south of Missoula, Montana – US 93 from Salmon, Idaho to Missoula, Montana – Thanks to @Blackspots for US 2 connection and Interstate 15 connection – also, thanks to @Mantrid for use of C2C assets –  Changes in v0.6.5: – Kalispell and St Mary area work. – More characters added. – Started work at MT59 from Miles City to MT200. – Added special vehicles from Circle to Culbertson. – Added farms.  Version 0.6 for American Truck Simulator (v1.36.x, 1.37.x):  Added route for special transport from Kalispell to LonepineMT Restructuring of Kalispell District Started Shelby Feed Mill Included Some other little things  v0.5.7 – Coast2Coast assets added back in tempoary fix – Once again compatiable with Project East – Lonepine, Montana changed to LonepineMt, Montana due to Lonepine being in SN –  v0.5.6 – Added Lonepine Montana with logging site started – Corrected Missoula city speed –  v0.5.5 – Lights added in several cities – Speed limits map wide fixed, no more leaving a city and having 35mph speeds for 47 miles(example) you will notice a nice change in traffic especially on 2 lane roads – File size reduced by 159mb by removing C2C assets – several signs had to be removed, but next update will see them back with many more – Plentywood added, no company yet – terrain profile from Culbertson to Plentywood done – too much done to remember it all –  v0.5.1 – Fixed low bridge at Forsyth – various tweaks – Montana Assets added – Simply unzip file, and drop the 2 .scs files in mod folder, placing Montana Assets above Montana Expansion  v0.5 – Shelby area re-build started , road to Welker farm and area started – Including all rail east and west as well as through Shelby, re-built – Culbertson area along with scale/rest area re-worked – Interchange to the oil rigs (between Culbertson and Williston) re-worked-  v0.4.5 – Malta area re-built – Missouri River south of Malta re-built – MT66 re-worked – US191 from Missouri to Malta re-worked – US 2 from Malta to Glasgow re-worked – US 2 west of Malta re-worked –  v0.4 – Wolf Point area re-built – Miles City area re-built – Forsyth area and US 12 towards Roundup rebuilt – MT24 from Glasgow to MT200 added – Rest Area west of Circle at MT24 junction added –  v0.3.5 Glendive terrain re-work finished – Circle terrain re-work finished – farm south of Wolf Point re-worked – Glasgow terrain re-worked, also corrected street and no more prefabs connected to prefabs – started work on Ft Peck Resevoir – all roads in gps had boundaries turned off – Interstate 90/Hwy 212 junction (Crow Agency) re-built –  v0.3 – MT200 work between Lewistown and Circle – major terrain re-work in Gelndive removing dozens and dozens of needless terrain pieces –  v0.2.6 – fix invisble walls at new interchanges on I15 in Great Falls – added Billings improvements – forest road to Lewistown lumbermill fixed –  v0.2.5 – 3rd I15 interchange in Great Falls re-built along with alot more terrain pieces removed – Billings improvements – Scale triggers exiting Billings scale corrected – Speed limit on I90 in Billings now 65 all the way through on the interstate – dozens on needless terrain pieces removed from Billings – buisness added for Forsyth – company not inside city limit corrected (was the new Kalispell truckstop) –  v0.2 – re-built 2 I15 interchnages at Great Falls – Billings and Lewistown work – removed dozens of needless terrain pieces in Great Falls –  v0.1.9 – Replaced 2 truckstops with 1.37 texture problem – Signs added in Billings, Missoula and JCT US87/MT200 (Grassrange) various terrain fixes  v0.1.8 – Williston area work started – US 2 from Williston to Minot added (not driveable) – US 52 from Minot to Portal added (not driveable) – Mt 5 from Plentywood to Westby, Mt and ND 5 from Westby, Mt east added (not driveable) – US 85 from Williston to ND 5 added (not driveable) – Service garage added in Billings and Williston – Dealership, Service Garage and Player Garage added in Williston – Culbertson, Mt Rest Area/Scale added – St Mary, Mt added – Kalispell fixes – Billings area signs started – Fis for company in Big Sandy – Too much to list here –  v0.1.7 – Billings improvements added – Fixed North Dakota not showing in freight market screen – Added welcome to Montana/NDakota at border on US Hwy 2 – Removed 3 sectors used in Project North – Various adjustments map wide –  v0.1.6 – Billings rebuild started – Williston added(no city,1 buisness) Fixed Shelby 35 mph speed limit heading east on US 2. Fixed Lewistown Sellgoods – Adhusted S west of Lewistown – various adjustments map wide –  v0.1.5 – Connection to Project North – Idaho/Wyoming added – DuckieBae Town of Culbertson, Montana added (2 companies , no city yet) Wibaux, Montana and Beach, North Dakota scale – fra_ba  v0.1.4 – Havre rebuild started – Bozeman area started – Missoula rebuild started with garage – US 2 and US 87 improvements – Shelby farm added – Town of Big Sandy added with 1 buisness – various improvements/fixes –

【版权】:
xRECONLOBSTERx – Montana Expansion
DuckieBae Interstate 15 connection to Idaho
fra_ba – Wibaux, Montana and Beach, North Dakota scale
【截图】:

【下载地址】:
国外下载:https://allmods.net/download-mod/123091
百度下载:
回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”
本帖最近评分记录
  • 勇健0818 下载积分 +300 2022-5-26 16:58 感谢分享