發新話題
打印

[涂装] Glava公司涂装

Glava公司涂装

🎃 使用 Win10 发送

【适用版本】:1.43
【简介】:
 引用框:
My very first skin pack for ETS2. Keep in mind that this was only made for myself originally with no intent on releasing it.
Glava skin for Scania R and S by RJL with Kast's tandem addon, Renault T with Kast's tandem addon, and Kast's Ekeri tandem trailers.
These are only for the Ekeri boxes and short tandem trailer simply because I didn't bother with the other ones.... Might add them later, but no plans for that right now.
我的第一个ETS2皮肤包。请记住,这个涂装最初只是为我自己制作的,并不打算发布它。
Glava skin为Scania R和Sby RJL with Kast's tandem addon设计,雷诺Tith Kast's tandem addon,以及卡斯特的Ekeri串联拖车。
这些只适用于Ekeri盒子和短串联拖车,只是因为我没有为其他盒子操心。。。。以后可能会添加,但目前没有计划。
 引用框:
What is Glava
什么是Glava?
 引用框:
Glava is a Norwegian company that mainly makes isolation for buildings. What us Norwegians first think of when we hear the word "glava" are these yellow big fluffy isolation plates/pads made from mostly recycled crushed glass. However they also make a bunch of other products for the construction industry. They make everything from sound proofing wall linings to isolation specifically for pipes. Glava is one of Norway's biggest companies in every aspect.
Glava是一家挪威公司,主要生产建筑物的一些零件。当我们听到“glava”这个词时,我们挪威人首先想到的是这些黄色大而蓬松的隔离板/垫子,它们大多由回收的碎玻璃制成。然而,他们也为建筑业生产了一系列其他产品。他们生产各种各样的产品,从隔音墙衬里到专门用于管道的隔离材料。Glava是挪威各方面最大的公司之一。
 引用框:
Why Scania and Renault T?
为什么选择在斯堪尼亚和雷诺T上面做这个涂装?
 引用框:
I am mostly a Scania fan myself as I pretty much grew up in one, but the truck I'll be driving in real life is a Renault T 380 so that's why I made the skins for the both of them.
我本人实际上算是斯堪尼亚的粉丝,因为我和斯堪尼亚一起长大,但我将在现实生活中驾驶的卡车是雷诺T 380,所以这就是为什么我为他们两人都做了涂装。

【版权】:Lawrsen91
【下载地址】:
国外下载:https://sharemods.com/ufjxyibg0ib9/Glava_skin_pack.scs.html
百度下载:
回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”
本帖最近評分記錄
  • LLLAAA 下载积分 +550 2022-4-21 18:26 感谢分享

🎃 使用 Win10 发送

感谢楼主分享

🎃 使用 Win10 发送