模载联合支援站
 English
发新主题
打印预览

[地图] 墨西哥地图+内华达山脉 Reforma Map v2.1.8.2 [1.41.x] (OneDrive)

墨西哥地图+内华达山脉 Reforma Map v2.1.8.2 [1.41.x] (OneDrive)

更新于2021年7月28日

【版权】
Team Reforma

【适用版本】

【介绍】
适配1.41,并重建了许多城镇。根据SCS加州重建调整了一些道路走向。
 引用框:
-New Nogales rebuilt in Arizona and Sonora. Check it out!
-Most areas with pop-up mountains due to render distance have been improved/fixed; see US 395, Interstate 80 and 5 (whole segment in Reforma area), Reno, Sacramento, Carson City, Santa Teresa, NM, Chihuahua-Juarez (Mexico 45) and many other areas. We are still manually fixing more pop-up mountain areas, so if you see pop-up mountains, please report it as bug. These are now fixable.
-Replaced Susanville, California to SCS version, adapted some changes using SCS content combining with the map in the region, also adapting the map with SCS' new changes in northern California. Now we have available both CA 36 and CA 44 to chose for driving over the Lassen National Forest. I've decided to keep I-5 between Sacramento and Redding original as SN version, not SCS version due the tracing and design of the interstate is better in my version than SCS, later when I get to remodel Redding i'll include the agricultural inspection missing in this mod. I'll wait first for SCS to remodel their Redding before proceeding to make more changes myself.
-New functional agricultural inspection stations, both in Mexico map and US map into California areas and in some areas of the Mexico map.
-New functional company prefabs and models for Mexico map, including parody of shopping centers in Mexico, thanks to Stephanie for her work.
-Fixed map merge with new version of Los barriles and Puerto San Carlos mod. -Pazz mod areas updated and fixed. -New custom signs and templates for US and Mexico map (useful for map developers)
【下载地址】
原始链接(需登录) |
本帖隱藏的部分總積分(非積分(模載通匯))達到 35 才可瀏覽

[ 本帖最后由 BetisRooney 于 2021-8-22 09:18 编辑 ]
本帖最近评分记录
  • 勇健0818 膜仔通汇 +3 2021-8-5 13:10 感谢分享

墨西哥地图+内华达山脉

感谢分享~~11~

感谢分享

感谢分享

感谢分享!感谢分享!感谢分享!

感谢樓主分享

感谢樓主分享.

感谢分享!!辛苦了!!感谢分享!!辛苦了!!感谢分享!!辛苦了!!感谢分享!!辛苦了!!

添加了这个MOD后.为什么打开世界地图就闪退呢??????

感谢分享!感谢分享!感谢分享!

感谢樓主分享

感谢分享~~11~

太好玩了,建议大家体验

感谢分享
发新主题

崇才网络科技有限公司微博