打印预览

[拖车货柜] Custom 53 货柜 V1.7(百度)

SVIP

Custom 53 货柜 V1.7(百度)

【适用版本】

【介绍】
複製內容到剪貼板
 原始碼:
Custom 53 Trailer V1.7 mod for ATS1.35.x.
Mod adds a new one, based on the standard 53 ‘trailer, as well as one new load. Added as a completely new tuning, and tuning based on the standard, many elements of the trailer were recycled. The trailer is autonomous, the type of hitch is only one – a single trailer. Be careful that:
1) The trailer is only for purchase. Unfortunately, in freight market and traffic is not added. Maybe someday I’ll do it, but I’m not sure about it;

2) All the bodies look the same, it’s not a bug, it was well conceived;
3) The UV is new, skins for standard trailers will not work, but standard game skins have been adapted for this trailer. In the archive there is a template for drawing your skins;
4) Among the available skins there are skins that may contradict your opinions, beliefs, etc. etc. These skins will not be censored or deleted. I do not care that because of them you will refuse to use this mod.

v1.7:
– Updated for DX11. Be careful, in this mode, when using the trailer, errors will be displayed in the log::
[dx11] Unable to map attribute (v.tex_coord_2)
[dx11] Failed to create vertex input layout!
Unfortunately, I could not get rid of them, all the correction tips did not help. However, despite these errors, the mod works correctly. If you can correct these errors, I will gladly insert your fix into the mod and add it to the authors.
– Changed the position of ADR plate on the front wall, so that it does not pass through the cable box;
– Fixed a problem with the lack of dust and spray from the wheels on two chassis – with two axles in front and with the spread axles (both on standart and painted ones);
– Added new trailers manufacturers logos on the back door;
– Added two new chassis with three and two axles;
– Added new front wall;
– Clarified chromed cable box v. 4;
– Added new skins and stickers;
– Mudflaps reworked:
1) Now only the mount for mudguards is installed, the mudguards themselves are installed separately in the red slots. To see these slots, you need to rotate the camera from behind to the right.
2) Added the ability to install lamps on mounts for mudguards. Be careful, only small rectangular bulbs will look correct there!
3) Added chrome and painted mounting options for mudguards.
4) Old mudguards removed, new ones added instead.
5) Mudguards can now be put on the bumper.
6) Parts in the rear mudguards slot can now be removed.
【版权】

Chris Husky (Imperator3), SCS

【截图欣赏】

【下载】63M
回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”

百度网盘限速看这:http://bbs.18wos.org/viewthread.html?tid=185932&extra=page%3D1
本帖最近评分记录
  • Lloyd Esq. 膜仔通汇 +6 2019-7-14 22:11 感谢分享

本人纯粹搬运,有问题请到答疑区提问!!!

感谢楼主分享

感谢楼主分享