[版权]:

Tzino

[介绍]:
 引用框:
Type of project: Tram (fictional)

Name of project: Proyect UniTram

Creator: Tzino

:tram:

This small fictional trolley is hopefully a fully drivable vehicle to come.

I have been working on it for some years now without really making any progress do to lack of time but now it has speeded up so I want to share it with you all and know what you think.

The name UniTram is based on the fact that is a very small tramway and many cities around the world back in the days had smaller versions of their vehicles called unified cars or unified tramway, there for, Uni-Tram in a more modern way.

I have made it almost from the bottom. The only reused part are some of the scripts and some textures i have token from different other omsi busses.

It's still in a beta state but it is drivable.

What's done and what's left:

- The dashboard, as you can see in the 3rd picture has already a few things, many of the buttons, lights and switches are fully functional.
The two big grey rods are the main controls, accelerating and braking, and they do move correctly while driving.
- The exterior may need some better texturing down the road.
- I'm thinking about putting an air conditioning unit on the roof behind the pantograph.
- The pantograph is for now just there, it cant move.
- The doors are not textured very good but they have their moving parts. They are inward gliding doors like a conventional bus.
I thought about doing sliding doors but it would be to modern. And classic trolley folding doors would be to old.
- The front and back lights and all blinkers are all working.
- The interior lightmap is still to come.
- I'm having some trouble with the windows wiper and the outer displays. They simply won't come on.
The wiper just dosn't move and the displays only change if you select your destination manually in the menu.
- The Ibis on the dashboard and the interior passenger display and stop request does work.

I hope to finish it at least enough to release it into the public, so every one who wants to drive a semi modern fictional trolley can enjoy this. I'm of course also trying to make a small map to use it on.

This is not easy and blender is giving me a headache sometimes. :wacko: I'm not very good at using blender so I have almost made everything in sketchup and autocad. But still blender is necessary for texturing and some details. :S

The map from where these screenshots are taken in is just a test map I have created for now. The splines, intersections and catenary is also created almost from scratch.

I will appreciate if you all can give me some feedback and suggestions if you see something missing or have an idea. ;)

Update 31/05/16:

- New dashboard with new improved throttle, direction selector and main brake, now added air conditioning panel and more buttons and lights.
- Movable pantograph. (Normally it's up because of the AI but there is a button on the dashboard that turns it down and up again and a light that shows it's position).
- Double traction. As asked the double traction is working now perfectly. I only still need to add couplers.

Update 23/10/16:

- Beta release: Link

For running this vehicle you have to think like its a bus on tracks. Classic electrics and engine start like every other OMSI bus.
Dont take turns to fast. Not like other trams available to OMSI, this one does move and shake a bit in turns and the passengers will protest and scream at you.

Update 01/11/16:

- Destination display
- Front and back couplings
- Single unit version
- Announcements

Update 23/03/17:

- Different sounds.

- Adjusted tach needle.

谷歌翻译:
项目类型:有轨电车(虚构)

项目名称:Proyect UniTram

创作者:提奇诺

:电车:

这个小型的小型手推车有望成为一辆完全可驾驶的汽车。

我已经研究了好几年了,但没有真正取得进展,但现在速度加快了,所以我想和大家分享一下,并且知道你的想法。

UniTram这个名字是基于这样一个事实,那就是一条非常小的电车轨道,当时世界上许多城市的小型车都被称为统一车或统一电车轨道,Uni-Tram以更现代的方式出现。

我几乎是从底层做起的。唯一重用的部分是一些脚本和一些纹理,我有不同的其他omsi总线的令牌。

它仍处于测试阶段,但可以驱动。

所做的和剩下的:

- 仪表板,如您在第三张图片中看到的那样,已经有一些东西,许多按钮,指示灯和开关都是功能齐全的。
两个大的灰色杆是主要的控制装置,加速和制动,并且它们在驾驶时确实可以正确移动。
- 外观可能需要更好的纹路。
- 我正考虑在受电弓后面的屋顶上安装空调装置。
- 受电弓现在就在那里,它不能移动。
- 门没有很好的纹理,但他们有他们的移动部分。它们像传统的公交车一样向内滑动。
我想过做推拉门,但它会是现代的。经典的小车折叠门将会变老。 :d
- 前后灯和所有的闪光灯都在工作。
- 内部照明灯图仍在继续。
- 我在窗户刮水器和外部显示器上遇到了一些麻烦。他们根本不会来。
如果您在菜单中手动选择您的目的地,则刮水器不会移动,并且显示只会改变。
- 仪表板上的宜必思和室内乘客显示屏和停车请求确实有效。

我希望至少完成它,以便将其公开发布,所以每个想要驾驶半现代虚构小车的人都可以享受到这一点。我当然也试图制作一张小地图来使用它。

这并不容易,搅拌器有时会让我头痛。 :wacko:我不擅长使用搅拌器,所以我几乎在sketchup和autocad中创建了所有的东西。但仍然需要搅拌器来进行纹理和一些细节。 :S

这些截图所在的地图只是我现在创建的测试地图。花键,十字路口和接触网也几乎从头开始创建。

如果您发现有问题或有想法,大家可以给我一些反馈和建议,我将不胜感激。 ;)

更新31/05/16:

- 新的改进油门,方向选择器和主刹车仪表板,现在增加了空调面板和更多的按钮和灯。
- 可移动的受电弓。 (通常由于AI而启动,但仪表板上有一个按钮可将其关闭并再次亮起并显示其位置)。
- 双牵引。如问双牵引正在完美工作。我只需要添加耦合器。

2016年10月23日更新:

-  Beta版本:链接

为了运行这辆车,你必须像在公共汽车上一样思考。经典电气和发动机像其他OMSI巴士一样启动。
不要轮流加速。不像OMSI可用的其他电车,这个电车会轮流移动并摇晃一下,乘客会向您抗议并尖叫。 :d

2016年11月11日更新:

- 目的地显示