模载联合支援站
 English
发新主题
 23 12

[交流] [突發]MR Software 已解散

[突發]MR Software 已解散

引用框:
Dear forum community,

this message has been created by Marcel and is only translated by me.

"This message may wake some question marks and apprehensions. Therefore on thing in advance: Janine and me will not give any information via Mail or PM. Soon we will start another Q/A table, where you can ask your questions concerning my today announcement.

---

Rüdiger and me stop our collaboration and the MR-Software GbR will be disbanded. As the owner of our Websites I can not anymore offer the content in the name of our company, but in my name. For this reason our legal notice has been changed today.

Since Rüdiger does not provide help or work to the forum anymore, I want to take this opportunity to thank him for many years as my best friend and for his high-quality work until the release of OMSI on the content of OMSI and OMSI-2. I regret the impossibility of a fair and balanced collaboration. All the best for Rüdiger and his future!

Ingrained OMSI-fans know that we have always been reserved in concerns of predictions. So: If and how I continue my work on OMSI is still open. But I appreciate a guaranteed support and patching.

---

2.2 will earliest be begun at 1st October 2014. This date is our deadline for Rüdiger to sign new contracts.

---

My written lines reveal much frustration and anger. I can not leave any positive comment about Rüdiger since release of OMSI 2. I have been disappointed and feel hurt by his comments on my efforts and lifeblood given for this project. Overcoming such a vast defeat of morale and prudence, as I underwent towards him, costs time and nerves. Thus the finishing of discussions about Rüdiger's profit is elementary for my work on patch 2.2.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards
Marcel"                                                               
原因是Rüdiger離開

今天不是愚人节哦…
求翻译

OMSI Online 實現無夢

若太長時間沒有回覆你的短信息,請再發送提醒我~
Tomlee721's Studio
http://me.tomlee721studio.com/

RIP OMSI
x infinity

難聽過粗口

非出售内容:
M&R Software disbanded, Rüdiger leaves!
NEMOROSUS        on September 15, 2014 at 3:00 pm
This is a message, directly copied from the official MR-Software OMSI 2 forums, that is translated by the fellow administrator Janine. It follows like this:

This message may wake some question marks and apprehensions. Therefore on thing in advance: Janine and me will not give any information via Mail or PM. Soon we will start another Q/A table, where you can ask your questions concerning my today announcement.

Rüdiger and me stop our collaboration and the MR-Software GbR will be disbanded. As the owner of our Websites I can not anymore offer the content in the name of our company, but in my name. For this reason our legal notice has been changed today.

Since Rüdiger does not provide help or work to the forum anymore, I want to take this opportunity to thank him for many years as my best friend and for his high-quality work until the release of OMSI on the content of OMSI and OMSI-2. I regret the impossibility of a fair and balanced collaboration. All the best for Rüdiger and his future!

Ingrained OMSI-fans know that we have always been reserved in concerns of predictions. So: If and how I continue my work on OMSI is still open. But I appreciate a guaranteed support and patching.

2.2 will earliest be begun at 1st October 2014. This date is our deadline for Rüdiger to sign new contracts.

My written lines reveal much frustration and anger. I can not leave any positive comment about Rüdiger since release of OMSI 2. I have been disappointed and feel hurt by his comments on my efforts and lifeblood given for this project. Overcoming such a vast defeat of morale and prudence, as I underwent towards him, costs time and nerves. Thus the finishing of discussions about Rüdiger’s profit is elementary for my work on patch 2.2.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards
Marcel

[ 本帖最後由 jaylei 於 2014-9-15 23:31 編輯 ]

看吧!人民在挽手,爭取正義和自由。歌聲裡群情似火,滿溢激昂,震撼著四周。
捍衛人權護眾生,不分社會還是個人。方可叫無限理想,每日每天漸近
人民意願求實踐,自由的風不怕遏止。每刻也願勇敢,背負這革命旗幟
忘記畏懼勇踏前,正面迎接歷史!

OMSI2是不是要变成千古绝唱了

翻译:机翻。。。。。
亲爱的论坛社区, 这个消息已经由马塞尔,只翻译了我。 “此消息可能会唤醒一些问号和担忧因此对事情的进展:。珍妮和我不会放弃通过邮件或下午的任何信息我们很快将再掀Q / A表,在那里你可以问你的问题,就我今天的公告。 --- 吕迪格和我停下我们的合作和MR-软件民法将被解散。作为我们网站的拥有者,我不能再提供在我们公司的名字的内容,但我的名字,为此我们法律声明今天已经改变了。 由于吕迪格不提供帮助,或工作到论坛了,我想借此机会感谢他多年来为我最好的朋友和他的高品质的工作,直到OMSI对OMSI和OMSI-2含量的释放。我很遗憾公平和平衡的合作是不可能的,所有最好的吕迪格和他的未来! 根深蒂固OMSI球迷知道我们一直在预测的顾虑保留。所以,如果我是如何继续我的工作OMSI仍然是开放的。不过,我很欣赏有保证的支持和补丁。 --- 2.2最早将在10月1日2014年开始这个日期是我们的最后期限吕迪格签署新的合同。 --- 我写的行透露太多的无奈和愤怒。我不能离开约吕迪格任何积极的评论,因为OMSI 2的发布,我一直感到失望,觉得他对我的努力和生命线给予这个项目的意见受到伤害。战胜士气和谨慎的这样一个巨大的失败,因为我经历对他来说,花费的时间和神经。因此,有关吕迪格的利润讨论的整理是基础我在2.2补丁的工作。 感谢您的耐心和理解。 问候 马塞尔“

WUY4969 EX RAPID KUANTAN , RAPID KL & RAPID KL (GO KL)

GEMILANG COACHWORK SDN BHD ASSEMBLED BY MASDEF (M) SDN BHD

SCANIA K270UB 4*2LB 8867cc SCANIA DC9 12 270 EURO3 WITH ZF ECOMAT 4 6HP504/C AUTO TRANSMISSION

{NOW IS UNDER MRT FEEDER BUS (JOM NAIK MRT) (OPERATED BY RAPID KL)}

楼主回复

如果咁簡單嘅英文都睇唔明,你冇資格玩OSIM

同堆樓上做咩 po 火星文?

不会有OMSI3了?

引用框:
原帖由 qq645289205 於 15/9/2014 11:45 PM 發表
不会有OMSI3了?
R 离开,M 继续。
真诚感谢 Marcel Kuhnt 和 Rüdiger Hülsmann 从做 Trainz Add-on 到独立制作模拟器的多年来的付出。

M会不会找来另外一位民间高手

http://weibo.com/2441305903/profile?rightmod=1&wvr=5&mod=personinfo