模载联合支援站
 English
发新主题

[交流] A sight behind OMSI

I have a
question want to ask about the FPS when playing omsi2. When I was playing bus in onsi2,the fps is also unstable , so leg when I play this game ,I was
searched so many solution about that,but still not work .How can I solve this problem .my computer settings:
The latest 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor
Windows 8.1
Intel HM87
DDR3L,up to 1600 MHz, slot *2, max 16GB
17" FHD (1920X1080) , Anti-glare
GeForce GTX 970M
GDDR5 3GB

看吧!人民在挽手,爭取正義和自由。歌聲裡群情似火,滿溢激昂,震撼著四周。
捍衛人權護眾生,不分社會還是個人。方可叫無限理想,每日每天漸近
人民意願求實踐,自由的風不怕遏止。每刻也願勇敢,背負這革命旗幟
忘記畏懼勇踏前,正面迎接歷史!

楼主回复

Hello,

this is the next problem in relation to my plugin. It will reduce the FPS... Since OMSI 2 its much more better, but IMO not enough.

There are some tips to optimize your settings in OMSI and many people recommend to install OMSI on a SSD drive, so OMSI can load the textures faster.
Graphic Card or a super fast RAM are not the important facts to increase FPS!

I use a "classic" SATA3 harddisk and my monitor has a 1200er resolution. With my settings I reach - depend on the map - mostly over 30 FTP. On my trip in "Project Szczecin" with the new MAN Lions City (from the Mainz Map) I reached -sometimes- 60 FPS (defined as maximum FPS value).

I can post my settings as screenshots (German dialogs). Maybe it helps... (If a thread exists already, please let me know it, thx)
本帖最近评分记录
  • Lloyd Esq. 膜仔通汇 +3 2015-7-28 15:37 助人爲樂

Make the original car in the game like a Chinese-made Foton or Yutong , Is it appropriate?
I have seen some bus fans make Germany bus named MAN LION'S CITY LOOKS LIKE
Chinese bus named Dandong Huanghai.

How do you think of China's bus factory like  Dandong Huanghai or Suzhou Kinglong to imitate your German bus  MAN LIONS CITY?

Hello, Thank you for the OMSI create attractive modules, I hope to have the Chinese version of this plugin (Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese), which will greatly facilitate our Chinese customers.

Instagram:@72r_vaykl
Weibo:@Vayk_L

引用框:
原帖由 郭皓真 於 2015-7-26 20:22 發表
German is very useless
Sorry,it's my fault.
 引用框:
原帖由 DD6170S12 於 2015-7-27 11:22 發表
How do you think of China's bus factory like  Dandong Huanghai or Suzhou Kinglong to imitate your German bus  MAN LIONS CITY?
MAN empowers Dandong Huanghai and Zhengzhou Yutong to use this model.Foton and Suzhou Kinglong don't have this model,as far as I know.All of others use this model's factories shoule be plagiaristic.Here are two photos.

Zhengzhou Yutong

Dandong Huanghai

[ 本帖最後由 郭皓真 於 2015-7-27 18:16 編輯 ]

Well,in China ,we have a saying,"it a pleasure to have friends coming from afar",welcome to visit our forum.
I'm the author of Qingdao map.You may know that  Qingdao has a long history of relations with Germany. I want to make my map more and more lively.But when I make intersections,I have a problem.

As you can see,the wheels are stuck in the intersection.↑↓

So,how to solve this problem. Could you give me some advice? Thanks very much.

As a thank,I'm glad to introduce electricity buses in Qingdao.

In Qingdao, we have more than 200
electricity buses . Most of them are SUNWIN bus. Every bus costs 700000 yuan.
It's very nice to take this kind of bus,because there isn't any noise inside.
I think it will be fun if we make this module .

[ 本帖最後由 maomaolatu 於 2015-7-28 10:04 編輯 ]

引用框:
原帖由 maomaolatu 於 2015-7-28 10:02 發表
Well,in China ,we have a saying,"it a pleasure to have friends coming from afar",welcome to visit our forum.
I'm the author of Qingdao map.You may know that  Qingdao has a long history of relations wi ...
I think you should go to here for solution instead of asking dand

If OMSI appears the Chinese bus is very good.

回復 17號車# 的帖子

My PC had installation SSD drive,the read most total 1500MB/s
My PC :GS70 2QE STEALTH PRO

看吧!人民在挽手,爭取正義和自由。歌聲裡群情似火,滿溢激昂,震撼著四周。
捍衛人權護眾生,不分社會還是個人。方可叫無限理想,每日每天漸近
人民意願求實踐,自由的風不怕遏止。每刻也願勇敢,背負這革命旗幟
忘記畏懼勇踏前,正面迎接歷史!

引用框:
原帖由 210033762 於 2015-7-28 12:15 發表
If OMSI appears the Chinese bus is very good.
It's a nice dream

well,why all people speaking English?

引用框:
原帖由 OMSID94 於 2015-7-30 22:24 發表
well,why all people speaking English?
please respect foreigners

默默围观英语大神~
人家发这帖子是讨论的 不是让你求种的好吗..?  低调点吧

发新主题