模载联合支援站
 English
发新主题
 32 123

[交流] A sight behind OMSI

A sight behind OMSI

Hello guys,

I'm a (german) software developer, so I'm looking for some interesting projects. One of them was a plugin for OMSI, named OMSI Statistics.

This project is more a learning-by-duing project, 'cause this is my first developed plugin for omsi and the frontend app was my first C# WPF project.

The plugin is comparable with a tachograph. It collects some data from OMSI like speed, fuel consumption and so one.
It's possible to add the driver report, so the app analyses your punctuality
too.

On my next trip in OMSI, I will post some screens how the plugin in OMSI works.

Before you ask, I'd repeat: this is more a "self study" as a "planned to release" project.
Too many issues, too many bugs and there is not enough time to fix them. But a nice idea, I think :-)

If you need some technical details to create your own plugin, let me know it. I help where I can...

The screenshots shows a detailed report of a trip with the great Ikarus 280 on Spandau. I hope you can understand it, and you can see, it's not impossible to be just in time with this vehicle.
本帖最近评分记录
  • 1253 下载积分 +10 2015-7-26 21:07 good plugin
  • Lloyd Esq. 膜仔通汇 +5 2015-7-26 17:23 thanks !

I wonder whether you can use Chinese or not ,but I'm interested in it

Overall, this is a plugin about “vehicle statistics”?

[ 本帖最後由 巴士迷A號 於 2015-7-29 08:09 編輯 ]

Hallo und Guten Tag!
It is so good! I am so hopeful about this plugin can be released in the near future.
I think this plugin can help me manage my dear O530.
At the same time, I hope this plugin will have the English or Chinese version.
Because this is good for us.

[ 本帖最後由 jshangy 於 2015-7-26 17:33 編輯 ]

HELLO THERE
A GREAT & IRRESISTIBLE PLUGIN I PERCEIVE  
MAY I VENTURE TO PROPOSE ADDING MORE OPTIONAL LANGUAGES 4 USER
U KNOW, A MAJORITY OF CHINESE DO NOT UNDERSTAND GERMAN & ENGLISH
THX 4 UR GREAT EFFORT!

Wow!!German!!How  do you know this forum?!

楼主回复

Hello,

About Languages:
A multilingual program is not a big problem. But there are many others... As I started the development, I was sure that OMSI is (and will still be) just an "unimportant" simulation with a small community. I never thought about a OMSI community on the other side of this planet. But it's great. :-)
In the first case I think, English should be a good basis. For a good translation I need native speakers they understand german ... or at least english. In "Locomotion" a hidden command "manual" (for manual driving a train) was translated into "Handbuch" (like "Documentation"). I don't want to have such mistakes in my programs :-)

About OMSI:
Especially OMSI itself raises a fatal error exception when I close OMSI, 'cause the plugin interface is not really useable....
With OMSI 2 this error should be fixed, but my tries to adapt the new plugin interface failed again, so I still use the old OMSI 1 plugin interface.
This situation is not accaptable for me - and I think - for others users, too. The only chance to terminate OMSI is via Task Manager.

About me:
I'm not stupid :-D
More than 95% of all search engine requests are wrong. With a correct request it's possible to find exactly that you're looking for it. And so I found this website :-)
The pseudo-official OMSI forum is .... how should I say .... not that I expect. Troubles between authors of OMSI, troubles between the forum moderators, troubles between some kiddies (and there are many of them) and users they really have some knowledges about OMSI, and so on.
And every time I posted something, I was very annoyed about the responses. So I'm looking for a better place and ... oh wonder ... here is many content available whice I didn't know before.

About my plans:
The whole frontend app needs a complete rework. But "the right way" of WPF isn't easy for me.
The plugin itself have to run without any fatal errors and so on. And a lot of possible statistics should be implemented.
And I have not enough time to reach my goals. :-(
Maybe someone can assist me...

Best wishes from the other side of this planet :-)
本帖最近评分记录
  • Lloyd Esq. 膜仔通汇 +5 2015-7-26 20:06 非常贊同

引用框:
原帖由 Lloyd Esq. 於 2015-7-26 17:45 發表
U KNOW, A MAJORITY OF CHINESE DO NOT UNDERSTAND GERMAN & ENGLISH
Ah,I think you are wrong because some big cities' students start studying English in primary school.Even some students start studying English in nursery school.But a lot of people don't learn German because they think learning German is unusual.

————————————————————
Welcome to our forum.
I think your plans are excellent and I agree with them.When you in trouble,you can also come here and introduce the question.But I always deem introducing the most difficult questions in Marcels OMSI-Forum is the best choice.We also definitely want to let you express your questions in our forum.We must try our best to help you.
Best wishes.

[ 本帖最後由 郭皓真 於 2015-7-27 18:11 編輯 ]
本帖最近评分记录
  • Lloyd Esq. 下载积分 +1 2015-7-26 20:27 大城市才几个- - 而且我很了解同学们的水平 ...

引用框:
原帖由 郭皓真 於 2015-7-26 20:22 發表
Ah,I thing you are wrong because some big cities' students start studing English in primary school.Even some students start studing English in nursery school.But a lot of people don't study German bec ...
Holy please check your word spelling- -

[ 本帖最後由 jshangy 於 2015-7-26 20:35 編輯 ]
本帖最近评分记录
  • 郭皓真 下载积分 +1 2015-7-26 20:46 人变懒了

引用框:
原帖由 jshangy 於 2015-7-26 20:30 發表

Holy please check your spelling- -
Maybe you too

right, english is a good basis.
this website has quite a lot of visitors coming from everywhere in asia. not only are they from mainland china, but also hong kong, taiwan, singapore, malaysia, macau and more.

引用框:
原帖由 hkt117 於 26/7/2015 20:33 發表
Maybe you too
That is grammatically wrong right?

Btw it is kinda surprising for foreigners (or non-Chinese) to visit the forum
Welcome

I think its a good plugin

楼主回复

引用框:
German is very useless
From my point of view Chinese too. These kind of discussion is not suitable...
BTW, my English is also not perfect. But it's enough to understand other people and I think, they can understand me.

I am ... or should I say ... I was also OMSI Beta-Tester. THIS was the reason, why I installed a steam client on my PC (I hate it).
But Marcel is not willing to understand me in the right way. In fact, German is really difficulty - for some Germans, too. I like to say the things I'd say very directly. Some (especially sensitive) people have problems with my sarcasm, cynicism or a dangerous combination of it. This counts for Marcel and some Kiddies in the "pseudo official" OMSI Forum. So I won't to ask there for assistance or for other support in relation to my problems. And I won't to publish my results in these forum.

So, I like to be in some non-german-communities. English has some good aspects for a clearly communication. And 'til now nobody hates my for my sarcasm. :-D

Okay guys ... back to topic:
If someone of you is good in WPF (it's a .net programming framework), feel free to contact me.
For another OMSI project, I need a "little" modelled object, not a complexe thing, just a box with some details. I can't to this. I've tried it, but the result is terrible... Longing to know
? Let it me know.

Good evening .... and here the sun is still shining :-D
本帖最近评分记录
  • Lloyd Esq. 膜仔通汇 +4 2015-7-26 21:39 非常贊同

楼主回复

引用框:
German is very useless
From my point of view Chinese too. These kind of discussion is not suitable...
BTW, my English is also not perfect. But it's enough to understand other people and I think, they can understand me.

I am ... or should I say ... I was also OMSI Beta-Tester. THIS was the reason, why I installed a steam client on my PC (I hate it).
But Marcel is not willing to understand me in the right way. In fact, German is really difficulty - for some Germans, too. I like to say the things I'd say very directly. Some (especially sensitive) people have problems with my sarcasm, cynicism or a dangerous combination of it. This counts for Marcel and some Kiddies in the "pseudo official" OMSI Forum. So I won't to ask there for assistance or for other support in relation to my problems. And I won't to publish my results in these forum.

So, I like to be in some non-german-communities. English has some good aspects for a clearly communication. And 'til now nobody hates my for my sarcasm. :-D

Okay guys ... back to topic:
If someone of you is good in WPF (it's a .net programming framework), feel free to contact me.
For another OMSI project, I need a "little" modelled object, not a complexe thing, just a box with some details. I can't to this. I've tried it, but the result is terrible... Longing to know
? Let it me know.

Good evening .... and here the sun is still shining :-D

PS:
After sending my reply, I got an error but the redirection to message index was to fast, so I can't read/understand it.
I decided to post it again. If my previous post is still in the acknowledge queue, please forgive me my fault.
 32 123
发新主题