模载联合支援站
 English
发新主题
打印预览

[拖车货柜] [1.50] Arnook's Container Pack - ATS Edition (V10 ~ 16/08/2024)

本主題由 hydhydhyd 於 2024-8-18 12:56 設置高亮

[1.50] Arnook's Container Pack - ATS Edition (V10 ~ 16/08/2024)

使用 Princess Celestia's Win11 发送

【适用版本】1.50.x

【介绍】

Features :

Full compatibility with the SCS chassis configurations (singles, doubles, etc...)
- Available in the freight Market & for owned trailers
- The skin-selection is made randomly by the game (same system as SCS's original containers)
- All container variants in traffic (except for the 45ft & 53ft for the moment)
- Supports both default & custom dedicated cargos :
--> Default cargos : just use the same cargos as you usually do and the default skins will be replaced by mine
--> Dedicated cargos :search for "Box Container" OR "Box Container HC" OR "Reefer Container" OR "Reefer Container HC" OR "ISO Tank Container" OR "Flatrack container" or 'Open-Top container", depending on the type of container that you want

Here are some of the differences with the ETS2 pack :

- There are no 2x20ft containers (ATS doesn't have a 2x20ft chassis)
- There are no 45ft reefer containers, 45ft regular boxes are there (the 45ft reefers that I have were made with Europe in mind and are therefore unrealistic in the US)
- The containers are usable on the container chassis only, ATS doesn't have a container option for flatbeds like ETS2 does (sadly)
- There is no additional 45ft chassis (ATS already has one in the base game)

IMPORTANT NOTE :
" I have selected a reefer/flatrack cargo but I got regular box containers, why is that ??"
ANSWER :
To avoid having empty chassis, I added the 20ft & 53ft to the reefer/flatrack cargos. I know it's a little unrealistic since those aren't reefer/flatracks containers but it's the best I can do to make sure you don't get empty chassis.

ALSO : I know that some of these skins and/or models are more Europe-oriented than US, I still think they look good on the roads of ATS

V10 :
~First Release on the Steam Workshop~
- Mod completely adapted to game version 1.50
- Mod now packed with HashV2 method for better performance
- Added 20ft/40ft/45ft curtainsider containers (35 skins in total)
- Added the curtainsiders to the traffic
- Fixed traffic showing up default SCS containers
- Containers now present in some of the Depots, ports, and other locations on the maps (Thanks KrysEmlyn)
- AI Train Add-On updated

LOAD ORDER (Top to bottom):

Arnooks Container Pack - Train Add-On (OPTIONAL, CHECK VERSION COMPATIBILITY)
Arnooks Container Pack

YOU CAN SHARE THIS MOD BUT KEEP THE ORIGINAL LINK !!!
IT IS NOT ALLOWED TO USE ANY OF THE MODELS OR SKINS/TEXTURES (IN ORIGINAL OR ALTERED FORM) INCLUDED IN THIS MOD IN ANY OTHER MOD

【版权】
Base containers : SCS Software
Mapping & Multilook adaptation (53ft, 40ft Reefer, 20ft & 40ft Tanks) : MDModder
3D, new chassis, Cargos, Mapping & Multilook adaptation (all other container types) : JUseeTV
AI Train Add-On : Krys Emlyn
Skins, defs & everything else : Arnook

Special Thanks to : MDModder for his help with the mapping & multi-look, Julian/JUseeTV for providing the 40ft HC box & reefer, 45ft HC PW & Flatracks models; Ogentor for his help with the ADR plates; Carl1992 for all the help with codes, traffic,etc., NARS for the help with the default cargos, Niepa (<3), Tristan, Nico, Julian & Csabee for beta-testing

【截图欣赏】

【下载地址】
回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”

号外号外!作者从1.50版本开始已经添加了steam创意工坊链接!
点我飞过去(需开启梯子)
本帖最近评分记录
  • hydhydhyd 膜仔通汇 +3 2024-8-18 15:15 感谢分享

WUY4969 EX RAPID KUANTAN , RAPID KL & RAPID KL (GO KL)

GEMILANG COACHWORK SDN BHD ASSEMBLED BY MASDEF (M) SDN BHD

SCANIA K270UB 4*2LB 8867cc SCANIA DC9 12 270 EURO3 WITH ZF ECOMAT 4 6HP504/C AUTO TRANSMISSION

{NOW IS UNDER MRT FEEDER BUS (JOM NAIK MRT) (OPERATED BY RAPID KL)}

回复 1号车/楼主# 的帖子

使用 Win10 发送

感谢楼主分享

使用 Win10 发送

感谢楼主分享

使用 Win10 发送

感谢楼主分享

使用 Win11 发送

感谢楼主分享 感谢楼主分享

使用 Win11 发送

感谢楼主的分享