English
發新話題
 33 123
打印

[其他] 现实传输MODv 2.6 更新2018-07-20 (1.31本站下载)

现实传输MODv 2.6 更新2018-07-20 (1.31本站下载)

【版本】:1.31x

【介绍】:
 引用框:

这个MOD将增加一些新的传输,以及包括SCS在卡车上的原始变速器上的重新配置的版本。以下卡车的变速器包括:梅赛德斯-奔驰、斯堪尼亚和沃尔沃。

我很抱歉,一些人,有人,Iveco,DAF或雷诺作为他们最喜爱的卡车,这个MOD不包括任何变化,他们的传输。

我为MB、沃尔沃和斯堪尼亚制造了MOD,因为它们似乎是游戏中最受欢迎的3个卡车品牌,而其他卡车在未来的版本中将有更多的选择。我的计划是首先使变速器兼容基础游戏车,然后卡车MODS。

不,我不会制作变速器MOD,它会给你400公里/小时或以上的速度,因为这将是非常荒谬和毫无意义的,因为这个模型中的东西是现实主义的。

对于差速器和齿轮比,我使用了制造商特定的PDF板,我从网上找到的。

MOD将包括以下传输;

梅赛德斯-奔驰(在ACTROS卡车上工作):

-动力换档G330—12(12速,带减速器和不带减速器)
- PosiSHIFT G280/G28—12(游戏默认值,齿轮比的微小变化)
-动力换档G280-16(16速,带减速器和不带减速器)
斯堪尼亚(在R系列卡车上工作):

- GR875(8速,带和不带减速器)
- GRSO925(游戏默认,重新配置的齿轮比)
- GRS905(14速,带减速器和不带减速器)
- GRSO905(14速,带和不带减速器)
沃尔沃(在FH系列卡车上工作):

- Vto28 14B(14速,带和不带减速器)
-I换档ATO3512D(游戏默认,重新配置的倒档比)
CeleLogoV2.6:

-重新配置并增加了雷诺卡车的OpTiDRIN变速器
-重新配置Actos MP4和MAN TGX的差动比

大多数变速器将有4个倒档,就像他们的现实生活同行。他们中的一些人有很高的颠倒速度,但是谁会落后80公里呢?

在斯堪尼亚变速器上,当你碰到第一档时,你会看到字母“C”,这意味着它有爬行齿轮,用于陡峭的山坡开始或泥泞的土地,并且两个箱子将有1L到6h的手动版本和原来的1-12自动变速器。这是不适用于OpICRUISE GRSO925变速器,因为它不是液压手动(意思是,如果你只需按下离合器,如果你停止或改变齿轮从D到R)或全自动。

发动机转速在900-1200转/分之间,在85公里/小时的速度,这取决于卡车和变速箱。这会给你非常低的总燃油消耗,甚至是很长的旅程。
複製內容到剪貼板
 原始碼:

This mod will add a number of new transmissions as well as include reconfigured versions on the original transmissions that SCS has on trucks. Transmissions for the following trucks are included: Mercedes-Benz, Scania and Volvo.

I do apologize some users that haves MAN, Iveco, DAF or Renault as their favourite truck and that this mod doesn’t include any changes to their transmissions.

I made this mod for M-B, Volvo and Scania as they seem to be the 3 most favorite truck brands in the game, and the rest of the trucks will have more options in future versions. My plan is to first make the transmissions compatible with the base game trucks and then for truck mods.

And no, I will NOT make a transmission mod, which will give you 400km/h or above top speed, because that would be extremely ridiculous and pointless, since the thing in this mod is realism.

For the differential and gear ratios, I have used manufacturer-specific PDF sheets, that I have found from the Internet.

The mod will include the following transmissions;

Mercedes-Benz (works on both Actros trucks):

– PowerShift G330-12 (12-speed, with and without retarder)

– PowerShift G280/G281-12 (in-game default, slight changes made to the gear ratios)

– PowerShift G280-16 (16-speed, with and without retarder)

Scania (works on both R-series trucks):

– Opticruise GR875 (8-speed, with and without retarder)

– Opticruise GRSO925 (in-game default, reconfigured gear ratios)

– Opticruise GRS905 (14-speed, with and without retarder)

– Opticruise GRSO905 (14-speed, with and without retarder)

Volvo (works on both FH-series trucks):

– VTO2814B (14-speed, with and without retarder)

– i-Shift ATO3512D (in-game default, reconfigured reverse gear ratios)

Changelog v2.6:

– Reconfigured and added an Optidrive transmission for both Renault trucks

– Re-configured differential ratio on Actros MP4 and MAN TGX

Most of the transmissions will have 4 reverse gears, just like their real life counterparts. Some of them has really high speed in reverse, but who would go 80km/h backwards?

On the Scania transmissions, when you hit the first gear, you will see the letter “C”, which means it has crawler gear for steep hill starts or muddy grounds, and two of the boxes will have gears 1L to 6H on manual versions and the original 1-12 for automatic transmissions. This one does not apply to the Opticruise GRSO925 transmission, because it’s either hydraulic manual (meaning, that you only have to press clutch if you stop or change gears from D to R) or fully automated.

The engine revolutions are between 900-1200 RPM at 85 km/h speed, depending on truck and gearbox. This will give you very low total fuel consumption of your trips, even they’re long.
【版权】:
mbman212 (author),LoaderSaints (technical support),CrazyTrucker (testing); conversion: Terg

【截图】:

声明:本人只是单纯搬运的,有问题,问也不懂,十分抱歉。
      请文明回帖,如果嫌麻烦可以复制 “感谢楼主的分享”
      但不可灌水,违者将有可能被重罚、禁言、封号。灌前请三思!!!

【地址】:

回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”
本帖最近評分記錄
  • volvo700 膜仔通汇 +3 2018-7-22 08:39 感谢分享

感谢楼主的分享

万分感谢,谢谢

謝拉