等破解版.... 正版都快比游戏本体贵了...

这车牛掰啊,应该是迄今来omsi最好的一辆车了

盒裝版還是下載版?

引用框:
原帖由 henryfung1515 於 2014-6-27 11:17 發表
盒裝版還是下載版?
不管什么版,Steam和盗版是用不了

感谢通知(本人已购买正版)

多谢你的通知了,其实早先就已经知道该插件即将放出的消息了呵呵,不过,本人希望大家伙尽可能购买正版插件,这既是对于该插件作者辛勤劳动成果的应有回报和欣赏,也是尊重版权和知识产权的积极表现,特此声明,希望予以采纳,多谢了!!!I suggest you might purchase legal/legitimate/copyrighted software here(it refers to OMSI2 expansion addons),this is just for the authors' hard work in return necessarily/positively,and this is the positive expression or behavior of respect for copyright and intellectual property rights,hereby declare,I hope you might take the advice,thank you for your support here!!!See you later,Good luck *^_^* Sincerely yours/Best regards/Kindly regards

感谢通知(本人已购买正版)

多谢你的通知了,其实早先就已经知道该插件即将放出的消息了呵呵,不过,本人希望大家伙尽可能购买正版插件,这既是对于该插件作者辛勤劳动成果的应有回报和欣赏,也是尊重版权和知识产权的积极表现,特此声明,希望予以采纳,多谢了!!!I suggest you might purchase legal/legitimate/copyrighted software here(it refers to OMSI2 expansion addons),this is just for the authors' hard work in return necessarily/positively,and this is the positive expression or behavior of respect for copyright and intellectual property rights,hereby declare,I hope you might take the advice,thank you for your support here!!!See you later,Good luck *^_^* Sincerely yours/Best regards/Kindly regards

真是不好意思

真是很抱歉,发的重复了,而且还是繁体字符呢哈,不过本人已经购买了正版插件,希望大家伙都来支持正版软件,并且在此送上截图,以此明示呵呵,有空聊,再见祝好!!!I wish you would purchase the copyrighted OMSI2 addons through legal ways here,such as Internet payment platform,Thanks a lot in advance,See you!!! *^_^*

Online purchase website URL:http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/esho ... ;s_language=english,Thank you for your support!!!
 23 12
发新主题