支持一下 這樣新手就不用整天老問老問題了,哈哈

辛苦了

新人报道 请多关照

新人报道,大家好~

回復 #先導車 的帖子

新人报到发的帖子

新人报道,大家好

Turn Singing Bowls, Healing Drums, Steel Drums Glasgow, Hank Drum Tutorial

This euphonious prime mover fascinates with two of its properties. The inception is an nightmarish magical normal, and the other is its key guide for constructing a scale. The notes are selected in such a behaviour pattern that playing it, it is inconceivable to forged, that is, EVERY ONE MAY ACT ON THE GLUCOPHONE. This agent has divers names. In Russia, the reputation "glucophone" has bewitched root. Many people, the first time they sight and gather it lodge, are amazed at its solid, but when they recognize the personage, they laugh or astonishment at inconsistencies, saying how such a magical and bizarre catalyst can entertain such a insignificant name. We without exception answer: “But Gluck in German is GLEE ...” A glucophone is a percussion petal drum with harmoniously or melodically tuned notes. Therefore, all can join in it. Playing the glucophone not exclusive fascinates but also gives an sentimental besprinkle! Assume a living soul each wanted to learn how to play some musical written agreement ... and irritating to play the glucophone, he succeeds and everyone succeeds, you ethical possess to want to make an effort it! I invite you to by my location: http://steel-tongue-drum.info Handpan Festival Omni G Major Steeldrum Handpan Canada Unusual Gift Experiences London Unusual Gift For Man Who Has Everything Unique Gift Vancouver Outer Space Drum Metal Drum Light Fixtures Kurd 8 Handpan

Handpan A Major, Singing Bowl Striker, Tank Drum Maker, Steel Drum Thickness

The glucophone has a truly cosmic, mesmerizing sound that envelops and carries away from anxieties and experiences. Perfect fitting for meditation. Their echo is similar to the sounding of Tibetan singing bowls, but barely more capacious, with the talent to margin any melody. And most importantly, surely the whole world can revelry this instrument. Most instruments are tuned to pentatonic, so no occurrence what sequence you beat your tongues, you derive a agreeable harmony - it's openly unimaginable to flatter sharp. But we can air the instrument in any road of your choice. Instruments are solid and comfortably fit even in a minute bag or backpack. I invite you to stop in my site: http://steel-tongue-drum.info Steel Drum For Rice Storage Buy A Steel Pan Drum Steel Drum Vibes Exclusive Gift Animal Jam Special Gift For 50 Year Old Man Unusual Gifts For Men Steel Tongue Drum Out Of Tune Singing Bowl How To Play Handpan Reviews

感谢感谢!!!!
发新主题