模载联合支援站
 English
发新主题

[地图] 【转】右舵地图 Strathshire(百度下载587MB)

【转】右舵地图 Strathshire(百度下载587MB)

【介绍】:Strathshire is the first mainland Scottish map for OMSI 2. Strathdon, the main city of region, rose to prominence in the 1860s with a tourism boom driven by the industrial revolution and railway. Strathshire’s population is approximately 120,000 residents but the region attracts many visitors every year, the majority of whom flock to Strathdon for the bustling markets and its renowned nightlife.
 引用框:
已知bug:
Despite being compact, the map is resource-intensive. It runs approximately the same as Cotterell on my system, but this will vary from PC to PC. I've tried my best to optimise the heaviest areas, but the base of the map was inefficiently built 4 years ago when I was new to the developing scene. I suggest you have Neighbour Tile Count set to 1, and turn your AI settings down (particularly at peak time) if you run into issues. It might also be beneficial to have the glorified 4GB patch installed.

Some bus stops you'll never get passengers alighting at - I couldn't stop them from crossing infront of the bus when they alighted, even with a ped path adjacent to the cube.

AI buses may get in your way at the Park & Ride, especially if they or you arrive early/late. Fast forward your OMSI by a second and they should move.
Traffic on the dual carriageway will change lanes at the last minute - unfortunately I can't fix this, it's an OMSI limitation.
 引用框:
必要插件:
ADL Enviro 200 MMC
British Scenery Pack 1.5.0
[CR] Tudor House 1.0
DAF XF 105 V2
Externiture Bus Stop Pack 1.0
Farthington objects and splines pack 0.2
Objekte/Splines von Odreid
Oberpfalz 3D - Objektpool
Poly-Saving Prefabs for iomexLH Pavements 1.1a
Road-hog123’s British Road Detailing Pack 2 2.4b