打印预览

[地图] 城市扩展 Minor Urban Overhaul V1.0(百度)

SVIP

城市扩展 Minor Urban Overhaul V1.0(百度)

【适用版本】

【介绍】
複製內容到剪貼板
 原始碼:
Minor Urban Overhaul V1 mod for ATS1.35.x.
This is just something I’ve been only making for myself for some time, but decided to make public now.

This mod greatly increases traffic density in major urban areas, these areas being defined as the San Diego – Los Angeles corridor, San Francisco bay area, Sacramento, Reno, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Tucson, Albuquerque, Portland and Seattle; traffic elsewhere is kept to vanilla levels, which I think is realistic enough.

It also includes many changes I’ve been making trying to portray some places more accurately, these changes detailed below:

•I-5 widened to 2×4 from San Diego to just north of Los Angeles (originally a mix of 2×2 and 2×3)
•I-5 narrowed to 2×2 from Sacramento to Redding (originally 2×3)
•US 101 widened to 2×4 in the Bay Area and near Los Angeles (originally 2×2 and 2×3 respectively)
•I-580 (the California one) widened to 2×4 from the I-5 junction to Richmond (originally 2×2, widening I-80 from Richmond to Sacramento is currently a WIP)
•Some very minor signage changes, mostly getting rid of “Carlsbad” being posted everywhere.
•Areas near Los Angeles, the SF Bay area and Sacramento more “urbanized”

Should be compatible with other map mods as long as you put them in higher priority, I’ve never tested though.
All map DLC probably required.
【版权】

Quaristice

【截图欣赏】

【下载】28M
回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”

百度网盘限速看这:http://bbs.18wos.org/viewthread.html?tid=185932&extra=page%3D1
本帖最近评分记录
  • Lloyd Esq. 膜仔通汇 +5 2019-6-22 16:13 感谢分享

本人纯粹搬运,有问题请到答疑区提问!!!

谢谢楼主的分享