發新話題
 75 12345
打印

[其他] 卡车驾驶室物理 v 1.2 Soft [1.31\1.32本站下载]

卡车驾驶室物理 v 1.2 Soft [1.31\1.32本站下载]

【版本】:1.31和ETS2 1.32

【介绍】:
 引用框:

这个MOD增加了卡车的驾驶室振动。在ETS2,是 修复的,好像它连接到座椅。驱动头不动。它被设计成部分地模拟驾驶员的身体和驾驶员的头部的运动。简而言之,这种模式关注卡车物理对驾驶室的影响。

与第一物理模式不同,振荡被软化,机舱对曲线的响应减小。

你不需要改变预告片余额,但我可以说你可以在最低水平得到更好的结果。我的mod不会改变你现有的拖车设置。

在您的设置,现实相机运动必须标记,系数滑块必须带到最后。
TSM组合和匈牙利地图视频在这个视频中使用。
TSM地图上拖车的平衡是0(最低),匈牙利拖车的平衡是1(最高)。这些选举意味着差异并不显著。

在游戏中选择真实的摄像机运动,系数最高。

当我为自己演奏ETS2时,我将GyTraceleRoad稳定值设置为-2或-3。可以从控制台命令行中设置此项。然而,如果你玩这些设置,你必须非常小心当转弯。

下面的视频显示了卡车如何对各种道路条件和各种挂车平衡设置作出反应。在视频中,半挂车的平衡从第十三分钟到路段的最低点。

玩得高兴。
这个MOD工作在ETS2 1.31和ETS2 1.32中。
複製內容到剪貼板
 原始碼:

This mod increases the truck’s cab oscillations. In ETS2 the drive is fixed as if it is connected to the seat. The drive head does not move. It is designed to partially simulate the movements of the driver’s body and the driver’s head. In short, this mode focuses on the impact that truck physics has on the cab.

Unlike the first physics mode, the oscillation was softened and the response of the cabin to the curves was reduced.

You don’t need to change the trailer balance, but I can say that you can get better results at the lowest level. My mod does not change your existing trailer settings.

In your settings, realistic camera movement must be marked and the coefficient slider must be brought to the end.

TSM combination and Hungary map videos are used in this video.

The balance of the trailer on the map of TSM is 0 (Lowest), the balance of the trailer in Hungary is 1 (highest). These elections are meant to show that the difference is not significant.

Realistic camera movement is selected in the game and the coefficient is the highest.

When I play ETS2 for myself, I set the g_trailer_stability value to -2 or -3. You can set this from the console command line. However, if you play in these settings, you must be very careful when cornering.

The following video shows how the truck reacts to various road conditions and various trailer balance settings. In the video, the balance of the semi-trailer is at the lowest level from the 13th minute with the sections with the broken roads.

Have fun.

This mod works in ETS2 1.31 and ETS2 1.32.

Tekteker haydar
【版权】:
Tekteker Haydar

【截图】:

声明:本人只是单纯搬运的,有问题,问也不懂,十分抱歉。
      请文明回帖,如果嫌麻烦可以复制 “感谢楼主的分享”
      但不可灌水,违者将有可能被重罚、禁言、封号。灌前请三思!!!

【地址】:

回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”
本帖最近評分記錄
  • volvo700 膜仔通汇 +3 2018-9-23 08:31 感谢分享