發新話題
 61 12345
打印

[其他] RJL 斯堪尼亚 调整 [1.31x网外]

RJL 斯堪尼亚 调整 [1.31x网外]

【版本】: 1.31x

【介绍】:
 引用框:

在完成了修改后的MOD,并要求添加各种钻头和凸块后,我意识到,保持清洁和生产第二个MOD要容易得多,因为它经常使用那些仍然工作但需要更多WOR的失效和破损的旧MOD部件。K使它们整齐地放入ReMODES文件系统中。所以,你所拥有的是那些不需要修补的包。这将有助于减少人们的问题,因为他们有过时的破旧MODS加载,只是因为它有一个冷光,他们总是使用等。
因此,这些部件都在RJL SCANIA T&R CAB上工作,没有冲突。他们也可以在其他地方工作,如果他们做奖金。我不会以任何方式更新实际部件。如果你有零件从RJL斯堪尼亚卡车包,并希望包括在内,让我知道。零件按原样供应。如果他们不为你工作,或有一个小故障,它永远闪闪发光,除非别人想修理它。
要包含的包装部件必须不被作者维护,而不需要特定的模型槽添加到基础的RJL MODS中。最重要的是,他们必须工作。我不介意把它们加进去,但我不会花时间去修理坏掉的MOD
複製內容到剪貼板
 原始碼:

After working on the Remoled mod and being asked to add various bits and bobs to it I realised that it would be a lot easier to keep Remoled clean and to produce a second mod that would complement it using the parts very often from defunct and broken old mods that still worked but required more work to make them fit neatly into remoleds file systtem . So what you have is the bits that still work from packs that dont require tinkering with . This should help reduce people having problems because they haave to have the outdated broken mods loaded just because it has this one cool light they always use etc .
As such these parts all work on RJL Scania T & R cabs without conflict with Remoled. They may also work elsewhere if they do bonus . I will not be updating the actual parts in any way . If you have parts from packs for RJL Scania trucksand want it included let me know. Parts provided AS IS . If they dont work for you or theres a glitch its permanently glitched unless someone else fancies fixing it .
To be included the pack parts must not be maintained by the author AND not require specific model slots adding to the base RJL Mods . And most importantly they have to work . I dont mind adding them in but I’m not going to spend time in fixing up broken mods.  
【版权】:
Solutech, RJL, Shineslip, V8K-Blaine, Unicorn0007

【截图】:

声明:本人只是单纯搬运的,有问题,问也不懂,十分抱歉。
      请文明回帖,如果嫌麻烦可以复制 “感谢楼主的分享”
      但不可灌水,违者将有可能被重罚、禁言、封号。灌前请三思!!!

【地址】:

回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”
本帖最近評分記錄
  • volvo700 膜仔通汇 +2 2018-6-7 08:16 感谢分享

感谢分享