【版本】:1.31x

【介绍】:
 引用框:

长乐阁
更新为

地图是1:1的独立地图,与任何其他地图不兼容,即C2C或MexSCAN。
我打算让它成为一个插件,但是随着重新缩放,它会比它的价值更令人头疼。
与基础游戏相比,体验已经增加以反映地图的大小。工资没有。
这张地图不是虚心的,你从费尔班克斯市到福克斯要花20分钟,到育空河露营要花3个小时。仅仅从费尔班克斯市到达尔顿高速公路大约需要2个小时左右。有些山丘和角落会让你的下巴掉下来或把你吵醒。这张地图已经映射了谷歌地球和海拔为每一个单一的节点添加到其正确的高度为各自的位置通过谷歌地图找到海拔高度。

对于那些记得我的18个WOH-HOLIN版本的人来说,你是在享受一个真正的享受。没有像18WOS原来的地图那样摇晃。帕维尔告诉我地图太大了,游戏无法处理它。

有两个版本:一个夏天和一个冬天。

因为这是W.I.P.并且正在进行中,可能还有几个地方尚未完成。我已经封锁了道路,必要的道路建设可以继续下去,你不会跌落世界。眼看会在稍后的时间点,以及我发现的任何洞。

地图包括
阿拉斯加州警察和费尔班克斯警车,一些公司的预告挂车皮。卡莱尔T680和W900皮为SCS玩家卡车和AI卡车
(注意你对埃利奥特和达尔顿的速度,警察和州警可以偷袭你,或者就在下一个拐角处。)

沿途可见的定制标志。
卡车司机位于费尔班克斯市:肯沃斯,彼得比尔特和沃尔沃,死骑:彼得比尔特
皮瓦已经为这张地图做好了天气预报。这包括在下载中。
我知道地图上的大多数错误(主要是化妆品)。
不需要任何汽油/汽油骗子。你可以在不需要睡眠或补充燃料的情况下进入冷足。这张地图是实时的。

费尔班克斯市东北部
乔布斯、卡莱尔、百事可乐、洛斯、索道夫燃料、Fred Meyer、家得宝、沃尔玛、麦当劳等。(感谢尼可在亲MODS允许使用这个麦当劳预制件)

农民圈
面团燃料

Fox(史蒂夫哈维)
Silvergulch灌装

Fox(Elliot Hwy)
Hilltop卡车站-N.B.这是最后一个加油站,直到利文古德机场或育空河营地。

埃利奥特公路
泵站7

利文古德
没什么可看的,继续前进

利文古德机场
运送和拾取以及燃料和修理店
利文古德营附近休息区

顿公路
休息站在1英里与自定义标志,就像在图片和爱尔兰共和军

泵站6,育空河营地,热点咖啡馆,五英里机场,七英里车站,过山车,Beaverslide,北极圈,展望河,Coldfoot
威斯曼,Chanalar站,AtPig PASS,泵站4,贝特尔斯,Galbraith Lake,Tooik现场站,泵站3,冰雕,欢乐谷跑道,凹陷河站,泵站2,戴德霍斯。

测试游戏版本1.31。

链接1地图
链接2修复
複製內容到剪貼板
 原始碼:

Changelog
Update for

The map is a Standalone Map on a 1:1 Scale and is NOT Compatible with any other map i.e C2C or Mexuscan
I was going to make it an addon but with the rescale it would cause more headaches than its worth.
Experience has been increased to reflect the size of the map compared to the base game. Pay has not.
This map is not for the feint of heart it will take you 20 minutes to get to Fox from Fairbanks and 3 1/2 hours to get to Yukon River Camp. It takes about 2 hours or so just to get to the Dalton Highway from Fairbanks alone. There are hills and corners that will make your jaw drop or wake you up. This map has been mapped with google earth and elevations for every single node added to their correct heights for their respective locations via Google Maps Find Altitude.

For those of you who remember my 18 WOS Haulin version you are in for a real treat. there is no map shaking like the original back in 18WOS. Pavel told me the map was so big the game couldnt handle it lol.

There are two versions one Summer and one Winter.

As this is a W.I.P. and ongoing there maybe a few places that are not yet complete. I have blocked off the road where necessary so road construction can continue and you do not fall off the world. Eyesores will be taken care of at a later point as well as any holes I spot.

Map Includes
Alaska State Troopers and Fairbanks Police Cars, Custom Trailer skins for some companies. Carlile T680 and W900 Skins for the SCS player trucks and AI trucks
(Watch your speed on the Elliot and Dalton those Police and State Troopers can sneak up on you or just be around the next corner.)

Custom Signs as seen along the way.
Truckdealers are located in Fairbanks : Kenworth, Peterbilt and Volvo, Deadhorse: Peterbilt
Piva has kindly done a weather mod for this map. This is included in the download
I am aware of most errors (mainly cosmetic) that are on the map.
There is no need for any gas/petrol cheats. You can get to Coldfoot without the need to sleep or refuel. This map is in realtime.

North Eastern part of Fairbanks
Jobs from and or to Carlile, Pepsi, Lowes, Sourdough Fuel, Fred Meyer, Home Depot, Walmart, McDonalds and more. (Thank you to Nico at Pro Mods for permission to use this McDonalds prefab)

Farmers Loop
Sourdough Fuel

Fox (Steese Hwy)
Silvergulch Bottling

Fox (Elliot Hwy)
Hilltop Truckstop - n.b. This is the last fuel stop until either Livengood Airport or Yukon River Camp

Elliot Highway
Pump Station 7

Livengood
Nothing to see here, move along

Livengood Airport
Deliveries and pickups as well as fuel and a repair shop
Rest area nearby at Livengood Camp

Dalton Highway
Rest stop at mile 1 with custom sign just like in the picture and irl

Pump Station 6, Yukon River Camp, Hot Spot Cafe, Five mile Airport, Seven Mile Station, Rollercoaster, Beaverslide, Arctic Circle, Prospect Creek, Coldfoot
Wiseman, Chandalar Station, Atigun Pass, Pump Station 4, Bettles, Galbraith Lake, Toolik Field Station, Pump Station 3, Ice Cut, Happy Valley Airstrip, Sag River Station, Pump Station 2, Deadhorse.

Tested on game version 1.31.x

Link 1 MAP
Link 2 HOTFIX
【版权】:
Hawkbs, Piva, Nico, FLD, SCS Software

【截图】:

声明:本人只是单纯搬运的,有问题,问也不懂,十分抱歉。
      请文明回帖,如果嫌麻烦可以复制 “感谢楼主的分享”
      但不可灌水,违者将有可能被重罚、禁言、封号。灌前请三思!!!

【地址】:

回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”