在声音修复包安全驾驶,你应该把我的mod以上声音修复包。
我的文件还包含了拖拉机和收割机安全驾驶的改进声音的链接。
也请确保你把我的mod以上的任何交通包,也映射MODS(如果你使用任何)
测试1.30×游戏版本。
複製內容到剪貼板
 原始碼:

New Update for 1.30.e:
-reduced spawn for police and slow vehicles
-harvester can now circulate only 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the evening
(place mod above sound fixes pack to have this setting)
-solved possible issue with some barriers

Features:
Since 1.30, SCS has given to us a brand new traffic system, which has introduced a lot of new
options to build a nice realistic traffic. Following a beta version that some of you have tested already
I share with you my updated my mod in which I have kept the main features of my old traffic mod,
therefore if you wish to know more you may please have a look in the above mentioned link.
I suggest the old thread to remain open only for discussions related to 1.28 game version and below
and start a new thread here. I have also modified the mod's title and versioning to be in line with game version.

Despite the few bugs in the new traffic system that I hope SCS will solve soon, it has been finally
possible to update to the new traffic system and I have tested many combinations in order to obtain a
realistic density all day long and also to take advantage from the new system with different traffic density
and ratio on each type of roads individually. For example, it is possible now to have more buses in
cities and more trucks on motorways, also more cars at rush hours, and more trucks during the night.

Compatibility:
I have tested my mod on Vanilla with almost all jazzycat traffic packs and works great so far.
I have also created an addon for Hungary map which I attach in the archive.
It is very likely to work also on other maps like ProMods but it may cancel some of the ProMods features.
I will gradually update the mod's compatibility with other maps soon.

How to use:
- because it contains modified files for tractor and harvester which are also present
in Sound fixes pack by Drive Safely, you should place my mod above Sound fixes pack.
my files contain also the links to the improved sounds by Drive Safely for tractor and harvester.
also be sure you place my mod above any traffic pack and also map mods (if you use any)
Tested on 1.30.x game version.
【版权】:
cipinho

【截图】:

声明:本人只是单纯搬运的,有问题,问也不懂,十分抱歉。
      请文明回帖,如果嫌麻烦可以复制 “感谢楼主的分享”
      但不可灌水,违者将有可能被重罚、禁言、封号。灌前请三思!!!

【地址】:

回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”
本帖最近評分記錄
  • volvo700 膜仔通汇 +3 2018-4-10 18:12 感谢分享

感谢楼主的分享

谢谢

多谢分享

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/w%3D580/sign=22ff1cf9aa18972ba33a00c2d6cf7b9d/069861f082025aaf56e65e26faedab64014f1a96.jpg

谢谢楼主

感谢楼主的分享

谢谢楼主分享!!!

sfsfsfsaq
本帖最近評分記錄
  • ww896358 下载积分 -500 2018-4-10 18:10 违反站规:扰乱交流秩序

牛。。。。。。。。。。。。

感谢楼主的分享

感谢楼主分享

更新了 谢谢楼主分享

迴憶~頭疼欲裂...現實~肝腸寸斷!

感谢楼主