English
發新話題
 42 123
打印

[其他] 所有的信号灯都有四秒黄(站内)

所有的信号灯都有四秒黄(站内)

【适用版本】1.30

【介绍】
I have been driving cars in the United States for decades. Where I have driven, traffic lights (aka semaphores) display at least a four-second yellow before changing to red. Also they display no yellow light before changing back to green. ETS2 semaphore behavior is strange to me; I have been unable to become accustomed to it.
Because I’m set in my ways, I spent some time editing files today, and tonight I am publishing my mod in case anyone else wants it.
Because the map is so large, I’m not convinced all the semaphores got changed (I don’t want to take the time to check everywhere). So, if you guys want to report back to me where it’s working and where it’s not, I’d appreciate it.
This mod is intended to work with the vanilla map, any/all map DLCs up to and including Italia (where semaphores are scarce; I have found none so far), and promods v2.25 (in mod manager, place this mod above ProMods Definition Package).
This mod contains only semaphore-dedicated files, so I don’t expect it to interact with any but map mods.
Spot tested on version 1.30 with all map DLCs sans promods and then with promods v2.25.

【版权】
Eddie Yantz

【截图欣赏】

【下载】

回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”
本帖最近評分記錄
  • volvo700 膜仔通汇 +3 2017-12-13 09:59 感谢分享

本人纯粹搬运,有问题请到答疑区提问!!!

感谢分享!!!!

感谢楼主的分享

不错