打印

[AI车辆] 活力的交通 ALIVE TRAFFIC V1.4 (本地下载)

活力的交通 ALIVE TRAFFIC V1.4 (本地下载)

【适用版本】:1.28

【介绍】:
 引用框:

机译:
减少AI卡车的发动机扭矩为现实的加速度。该模型的目的是模拟现实生活中的交通和人力驱动尽可能多的。这个mod提供:
-现实生活中的交通体验,车辆的速度变化取决于哪一类司机;谨慎的人不会超过90公里/小时,迷路的游客在60公里/小时找到路,或者一个在45公里/小时以内几乎看不到20米的老奶奶!!!别担心,有很多富有的年轻司机,他们的豪华车敢于超过130公里/小时。
-挑战性的交通,你需要在2车道的道路上超车,以使你的紧急交付。
这个mod是如何工作的?:
这个mod将车辆分为3类,快速、中型、慢速车辆,根据它们的外观,但在类别之间的平衡数量。
–快速车辆的最高速度=随机100–160之间。(敢于挑战魔鬼司机)
–中型车辆的最高速度=随机70–95之间。(谨慎的司机)
–慢车辆的最高速度=随机55–65之间。(高级和迷路的人)
–车最高速度=随机60–90之间(模拟负载重量的变化)。
–客车最高速度为80公里/小时因为他们负责乘客的生命。
-警察的最高时速= 60至120公里/小时之间随机,因为其中一些是在例行巡逻,一些是应对紧急情况,有些只是…吃汉堡包。现在警察和你呆久一点而不是在2秒前。
-根据我的观察,大多数慢车试图在慢车道上行驶,让你在任何地方超车,但当然,就像现实生活中一样,可能有一些讨厌的司机认为自己拥有这条路。并不是因为我的mod,这个mod是用香草艾安全行为。
兼容性:
–这个mod是游戏的1.27补丁,可能或不可能与以前的修补工作。
–可能需要一些官方地图DLCs(我不知道)因为我有所有的地图,我怀疑一些新的汽车可能会与DLC。
–应该可以与任何其他的MOD,不碰车的速度。
-这个mod不接触任何其他除了车辆的最高速度和设置最大车辆计数为100(香草50)。所以如果你看到一些奇怪的东西,它不是从我的MOD。
我有1.27–工作完美的测试,它真的改变了游戏的驾驶感受。
V 1.4
-增加19辆的速度慢的车辆数量减少。
一点三
减少AI的耐心使他们赶上早避免慢行交通线路长。
複製內容到剪貼板
 原始碼:
Reduced AI trucks’ engine torque for their realistic acceleration rate.
The purpose of this mod is to simulate real life traffic and human driving as much as possible. This mod provides:
– Real life traffic experience where vehicles have speed variation depending on what kind of drivers for example; cautious people would not go over 90 km/h, lost tourists finding their way at 60 km/h, or a granny who barely sees beyond 20 meters driving at 45 km/h !!! Don’t worry, there are plenty of rich young drivers with their luxurious cars daring the devil at over 130 km/h.
– Challenging traffic where you need to overtake the slower vehicles on 2 lanes roads from time to time just to make your urgent delivery.
How does this mod work ? :
This mod set vehicles in 3 categories, Fast, Medium, Slow vehicles according to their looks but in balanced quantity between the categories.
– Fast vehicles’ top speed = Randomly between 100 – 160. (Dare devil drivers)
– Medium vehicles’ top speed = Randomly between 70 – 95. (Cautious drivers)
– Slow vehicles’ top speed = Randomly between 55 – 65. (Senior and lost people)
– Trucks’ top speed = Randomly between 60 – 90 (to simulate variation of their load weights).
– Buses’ top speed = 80 km/h because they are responsible for the passengers’ lives.
– Cops’ top speed = Randomly between 60 – 120 km/h because some of them are on a routine patrol, some are responding to an emergency, some are just …. eating hamburgers. Now the cops stay with you a little longer instead of gone in 2 seconds as before.
– According to my observation, most slow vehicles try to drive on the slow lane and let you overtake them wherever they can, but of course just like in real life, there may be some nasty drivers who think they own the road. And that’s not because of my mod, this mod is using the vanilla ai safety behavior.
Compatibility:
– This mod is made for the game patch 1.27 and may or may not work with the eariler patches.
– It may require some official map DLCs ( i am not sure ) because i have all the maps and i suspect that some new cars may come with the DLCs.
– It should be OK with any other mod that does not touch vehicle speed.
– This mod does not touch anything else other than the vehicles’ top speed and set max vehicle count to 100 (vanilla 50). So if you see something strange, it’s not from my mod.
– I have tested with 1.27 working perfectly and it really changes the game’s driving feeling.
V 1.4
- Increased speed of 19 vehicles to reduce number of slow vehicles.
- Reduced AI's patience so that they overtake sooner to avoid long line of slow traffic.
【版权】:MOMO

【截图】:

声明:本人只是搬运,有问题,问也不懂,十分抱歉。

【下载地址】:

回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”
本帖最近評分記錄
  • Lloyd Esq. 膜仔通汇 +4 2017-10-12 22:28 感谢分享

赣西分享

楼主辛苦

thx!!!!!!!!!!

感谢分享