打印

[AI车辆] 更好的交通流量[更新](百度下载)

更好的交通流量[更新](百度下载)

【适用版本】:1.28

ps:使用时请细心阅读介绍。

【介绍】:
複製內容到剪貼板
 原始碼:
Better traffic flow for Promods, RK: The greatest steppe and EAA are updated to last versions of those maps.
Better traffic flow for Rusmap is in Realistic Russian highways.
This mod is mostly designed to those players who like high traffic and are bored with one lane-interchanges and stopping on tolls. However, high traffic causes traffic jams and slower traffic flow. My mod will increase the speed/fluidity of the traffic flow through the following modifications:
– I added semaphores on all crossroads where are at least 2 entrances with 2 lanes. I didn't do it on some crossroads in cities, between two crossroads with semaphores. I am sorry for traffic lights in air, adding poles takes too much time. For me, the most important is that semaphores are working. As some of SCS' crossroads (highway at-grade crossroads) don't have semaphores, use ASSETS if you want them; if you don't use ASSETS with Promods, Dutch map and Southern region. WARNING!!! If you use ASSETS with Promods, Dutch map or Southern region, game will crash.
– I replaced most of one-lane interchanges with two-lanes of same type.
– I removed barriers from all tolls which had no lanes for electronic payment. (optional on Promods and Project Balkans)
Last link will lead you to page where you can choose files which you want to download, ask any question, report bug/crash and follow my work. There are all my mods.
【版权】:
Brainiac
【截图】:

【下载地址】:55m

回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”
本帖最近評分記錄
  • Lloyd Esq. 膜仔通汇 +5 2017-9-13 19:48 感谢分享

谢谢分享 我正想找呢

谢谢分享 我正想找呢

谢谢分享 我正想找呢

谢谢分享~~