17 12
打印

[车头] 福莱纳Freightliner FLD 1.5 (百度下载)

福莱纳Freightliner FLD 1.5 (百度下载)

【适用版本】:1.28x
【介绍】:
複製內容到剪貼板
 原始碼:
!!! I recommend you to download SiSL megapack for full tuning experience !!!
I won’t even bother making a list of all tuning options as there are too many. I recommend you to pay full attention to all of the upgrade dots while in truck config menu, because sometimes it’s not obvious which dot does what.
You will see yellow warning lines in log. It’s because of older pmd/pmg format used in this mod and it does NOT have any impact on gameplay. No red lines, crashes or glitches whatsoever.
If you play ETS2 and notice crashes while in truck config menu, it may be related to missing Accessories DLC. I personally couldn’t reproduce this crash on my setup/never had any problems with it.
You can purchase it at Kenworth (ATS) or Renault (ETS2) dealership. UV template included in the archive.
Tested on 1.28.x game version. It may conflict with my previous Classic XL mod, so remove it before activating FLD. You have been warned!
If you like my mods and really want to endorse, become my patron on Patreon.com. Your support matters. I’ll be making more high quality content with your support.
If you don’t want to become a patron and just want to throw two cents, here’s my PayPal:
paypal.me/oddfellowsmods
【版权】:odd_fellow

【截图】:

【下载地址】:440m
回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”
本帖最近評分記錄
  • Lloyd Esq. 膜仔通汇 +8 2017-9-2 18:21 感谢分享

谢谢分享

[ 本帖最後由 旺财狗 於 2017-9-2 16:49 編輯 ]

专业截图100年(LS 3D Team)

楼主回复