English
發新話題
打印

[其他] andrei383-重載貨物真實化標志 v 1.0【外網下載/作者禁止二次上傳】

andrei383-重載貨物真實化標志 v 1.0【外網下載/作者禁止二次上傳】

This mod replaces the default logos of the Heavy Cargo DLC with their respective real-life equivalents.

Eurohauler: Goldhofer
Transformer PK 900: Siemens
Writigen: Wirtgen
Dozer Crawl: Komatsu
Bossloc: Vossloh
Rex-Tex: Terex

【已知問題/Issues】:

1. Due to the texture mapping of the models, the decal placements may not be exactly the same as real-life.
2. Due to the texture mapping of the models, some decals have been omitted.

【安裝/Installation】:

1. Copy the “Heavy_Cargo_Real_Logos_andrei383.scs” file into your ETS2 mod folder.
2. Activate the mod in the ETS2 mod manager.

【重要信息/Important Info】:

1. I am not responsible for any damage that this modification may cause. This mod is provided on an “as-is” basis and was developed and tested for the 1.27.2.1s version of Euro Truck Simulator 2.
2. Please do no re-upload this mod to other sites. This mod is provided as freeware. If you paid for this mod, demand a refund.
3. You may NOT modify and reupload this mod (or any part of it) without permission.

【聯係和捐助/Contact/Donate】:

If you would like to support the continued development of this and other (future) mods, please consider making a donation. You can donate via PayPal: http://paypal.me/andrei383
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact me in the comments or on the SCS Forum.

【版權/Credits】:
andrei383
【下載/Download】

Please do no re-upload this mod to other sites. This mod is provided as freeware. If you paid for this mod, demand a refund.
You may NOT modify and reupload this mod (or any part of it) without permission.
回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”

[ 本帖最後由 新宿三丁目 於 2017-5-13 01:40 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • Lloyd Esq. 膜仔通汇 +3 2017-5-16 12:24 感谢分享

看起來不錯喔

谢谢楼主

來試看看 ! !

谢谢楼主

謝謝分享~

谢谢楼主分享

谢谢楼主分享