模載聯合支援站
 English
发新主题
打印预览

[交流] Rig'n'Roll 最新卡车游戏动向

主要是 这种游戏收益不大, 基本上亏本的所以很慢....

再请楼主翻译一下这个 ,谢谢

This project will start just after the release of Beta 50. The aim of this project is to map the top 50 Cities representing their home state onto a single game map. I have 7 already modeled and ready to go, I am using data from Google earth and Google street, creating the basic layout for building GTA style cities as near to their real life counterparts, creating an explorable version of the USA.

You may be aware of the lack of activity on this board as well as the many other projects I run.

I will make it clear that I have not given up on any of the projects, but right now I do not have the time to continue as real life issue that must take priority.

1. My Partner losing her job just before Christmas.
2. Us being told we have to move home before March, and we are still looking.
3. My Dev-Comp has gone to digital hell, so I am looking for a cheap alternative.
4. There are other things going on as as well.. LOL (To much information)

When all the above is sorted, then things can continue.

The Credit Crunch is not helping matters either, and I hate the word Credit Crunch!

Keep your support going on these boards and I will start addressing things when ever I can return.   
    Good news!

I might get my internet connection back tomorrow?, if so the forum will be back.

Ive had one problem after the next, being made redundant and having to move, and the so called credit crunch with other life issues but things are starting to look on the up.

I should be back on this project within a week.

I do have some ideas for the old LC, and maybe if I can get another modder on this with me, we can start to upgrade the maps a little for SA.

Running on SA, you need the SA data (folder) files, that wasnt released in with the mod, as this would have created a lot of confusion when installing the mod.

真的是不错的游戏啊! 期待中……

该项目将启动刚刚公布后, Beta版50 。这个项目的目的是地图上方50个城市代表其家乡到一个单一的游戏地图。我有7已经建模和准备好了,我使用的数据从谷歌地球和谷歌街,创造基本布局风格为建设多伦多附近城市的现实生活中的对应,创造一个explorable版本的美国。

您可能知道,缺乏对这个委员会的活动以及其他许多项目运行。

我会清楚地表明,我没有放弃的任何项目,但现在我没有时间继续下去,作为现实生活中的问题,必须优先考虑。

1 。我的伙伴失去她的工作只是在圣诞节前。
2 。我们被告知我们必须搬家3月之前,我们仍然期待。
3 。我的发展,比较了数字地狱,所以我寻找廉价的替代办法。
4 。还有其他一些事情作为以及..大声笑(很多资料)

当上述所有的排序,那么事情可以继续下去。

信贷紧缩没有任何帮助的事项,我恨这个词信贷紧缩!

保持您的支持将这些板,我将着手解决的事情时,都可以返回。
    好消息!

我可以让我的Internet连接回明天? ,如果是这样的论坛会回来。

香港专业教育学院有一个问题后,下一步,被裁员,并采取行动,和所谓的信贷紧缩与其他生活问题,但事情已经开始期待的了。