English
發新話題
打印

[车头] 一台凝聚作者与父亲感情的IVECO TurboStar~~~

一台凝聚作者与父亲感情的IVECO TurboStar~~~

【介紹/IVECO Turbo Star 190 38 special 亲测1.24可用 注意该mod没有行车电脑~请不要按I~否则会报错跳出

(原文+本人翻译~战五渣翻译请见谅)~
原文:
Hi ... let me tell you all a little story about this wonderfull truck, and the friendship between me and it's builder.

My dad was all his life a trucker but any times he became a sick heart and he must move from his job as trucker. He was sad cause trucking was his life and i want make him happy. I knew that his lovely truck was our Iveco 190.38 Special and get an idea. So i ordered the truck as singlepiece at one of my best friends and legends of the scene cause i trust him to make my dad happy with this present. If my dad  can't make his job more, i buy him ETS2 and the truck he loves only for him, so i was thinking.

Two years later the truck was finished and i payd much money for it with all right on the model and we made agreement that is unique and only made for me. I was so happy cause i saw the happy eyes from my dad as he get it from me. He plays day and night and became little times later very good feeling. All was ok and i ordered more trucks at Ventyres and started to pay every month little money.

And than the big shock came. I see my as unique ordered and payd truck at another guy. This was the start of the end of a long trusty friendship between me and Ventyres. I asked him more times what and why he did this to me and was realy sad but no reaction from him comes back. Then i stopped paying money for the new orders and than i get an answere from him. He say he is not working for nuts, cause one times my bank have any problems and he don't get one part of money. He did it with the opinion that he only use what is his ... the money. That was all. Very sad.!! Now my dad is dead ... and Ventyres is still selling the truck to others and don't tell them nothing about it's story ... so maybe some of you can feel what this truck was for me and my dad. I found no words for this all if someone only think on money and all the time we was friends lies into my eyes. Money is not all in the life. For me friendship is more.

The only way stop him to make money and cheating others too is release this wonderfull truck to you all. In memorys of my dead dad and for a good time in the future.

Sad times, but this story shows that's not more possible trust anyone.

Greetings to all and have much fun with it.

Dani
翻译:
你们好,请让我述说一下关于这台漂亮的卡车背后的故事和我与她的作者的友谊。
我父亲是一个奉献自己一生的卡车司机,但他因为心脏病而不得不离开他的工作。他郁郁寡欢,因为卡车就是他的所有,我希望他开心快乐。我知道他最爱的车就是我们的依维柯 190.38 Special,于是我就有了个主意。我向我一个最好的朋友,一个游戏里面的传奇人物,以单一件的形式委托他做这台车,因为我确信这位朋友所做的这份礼物可以使我父亲快乐。于是我在思考,如果我父亲不能再做他的老本行,我就为了他买了ETS2和他仅仅所爱的卡车。
2年后,那台车完成了,我用了不少钱买下了这台车的所有权并且与我的好友约定这车是仅仅为我父亲所做,独一无二(更多是口头上的)。我真的好高兴,因为当父亲从我手中接过这份礼物后,我从我父亲的眼中见到他流露出的喜色。他每天都玩游戏,忙得不可开交并且很享受。一起都很好,于是我向这位好友预定更多的卡车并且以逐月支付一小部分钱的方式支付。
然而晴天霹雳,我见到别人有了那台“独一无二”的定制车。这是我与我好友间友谊终章的开始。我很多次质问我好友为什么会这样子,这让我十分之伤心,然而我迟迟得不到其答复。然后我就没有再为我定制的车付钱,后来我好友终于答复我了。我好友说他不为了傻逼而做车,这(大概)是由于有一次我的银行账户出了一些问题,他没有拿到其中一笔钱。他这样做是他认为这不过是他应得的钱而已。这就是事情的来龙去脉。十分可惜!如今我父亲已经仙逝,而我的好友还在卖这车给别人而且闭口不谈这段故事......所以或许你们中的某些人能体会到这台车对我和我父亲来说是有什么样的意味。我对某些仅仅以钱为上,经常出卖朋友的人极度无语。钱并不是我们生活中的所有。于我,友谊更为珍贵。
唯一能阻止我好友继续用这台车坑人的办法就是向大家溢出这台精彩绝伦的车。仅此以纪念我仙逝的父亲和未来的美好时光,
悲伤之时,但这故事说明了(我)不会再相信任何人。
此致敬礼,希望诸位能在这车寻找更多的乐趣。
Dani
以上翻译为VN770,如有不足,请见谅。欢迎各位指正!

【截图/Screen(By VN770)】:

【版權/Credits】:Dani
【下载地址/Download】:
度盘:
回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”

原地址:http://www.mediafire.com/downloa ... _190-38_Special.rar
本帖最近評分記錄
  • Lloyd Esq. 膜仔通汇 +5 2016-8-2 11:55 原創內容
  • 新宿三丁目 膜仔通汇 +5 2016-7-17 23:23 感谢分享+自行翻譯

ISUZU HANA & ISUZU

非常感人的车车    多谢分享

非常感人的车车 多谢分享

非常感人的车车    多谢分享非常感人的车车    多谢分享非常感人的车车    多谢分享非常感人的车车    多谢分享非常感人的车车    多谢分享非常感人的车车    多谢分享非常感人的车车    多谢分享非常感人的车车    多谢分享非常感人的车车    多谢分享非常感人的车车    多谢分享
本帖最近評分記錄
  • VN770 下载积分 -600 2016-7-17 23:19 恶意灌水不能忍!

谢谢分享

背后的故事挺感人的、多谢楼主分享

---------------------------請在此輸入個性簽名---------------------------

好细致的图片!

感谢分享

个人认为,文章作者的确是个孝子,但未免有点偏执了

个人认为,文章作者的确是个孝子,但未免有点偏执了

发现按I键会崩溃,驾驶楼没有照片中的避震效果,个人意见

kanakn

谢谢分享,非常感动。

多谢

好东西,支持一下

父母的爱在这个世界上是最伟大的,无可代替!作者有一点懂得父亲的伟大了,为他做一些力所能及的事,挺感人的!
發新話題