English
发新主题
 58 1234

[地图] [轉] Oberstedt(cc果卷新增百度下载)

[轉] Oberstedt(cc果卷新增百度下载)

【介绍】
複製內容到剪貼板
 原始碼:
So, finally, after more than 6 months of intensive work, it is so far. The Map Oberstedt is ready and is now available for download. First of all, I would like to thank for the great help and support. Since November Stefan has painted several buses and cut the announcements, added details, advise me, ... Thanks also to Schleswig-Holstein for the creation of timetables and the extensive BETA test. I would also like to thank omsifan4740 for that. Furthermore, I thank flol for the announcements, MS-Products for more Citaro repaints and Andi for funny conversations via Whatsapp. The map contains four lines in the version: 22, 24, SB10 and E. [list ] From the main train station Oberstedt the bus line 24 goes via the ZOB (the temporary stop) the passage Oberstedt, a shopping mile, over the stop "Sankt Marien / Brunnenstraße" at the depot Giselastraße and over the highway to the monastery Hohne, a magnet for tourists. The express bus line complements the line 24 and runs on the same route with only a small exception, but stops very rarely and ends at the bus station. In addition, at certain times buses continue via the Amazon logistics center to the final stop Am See. Above all, articulated buses are used, which are in the OVV Schnellbuslackierung on the way. The line 22 drive you from the stop "Am See" to Oberstedt to the bus station. They pass through small peripheral areas of the city, pass the Goethe-Gymnasium and stop at the Stadttheater. In the vicinity of the stop "Am See" many shops and hotels have settled because of the good location. Every hour a bus goes to Engeln to a single-track station. This line connects Oberstedt with angels directly, as the rail traffic on this route is low traffic. Within 10 minutes you can reach your destination. [/ List] Repaints are available for many buses: - MAN Lions City in G, GUE, Solo - Solaris Urbino (U12, U15, U18) - Mercedes Benz (O305, O305G, O530 K [O530 and O530 G], C2, C2 G) - Scania Citywide- Setra S319UL (Heitmann Reisen) Yes, every bus driver in Oberstedt needs the add-ons "O305 - city bus add-on" [/ b] and "Hamburg day and night" [/ b]. These must be activated in each case and lie in the standard folders. More information is in the ReadmeNun's of course there are pictures for you:

你們需要有:O305 – Stadtbus-Addon 和 Hamburg Tag und Nacht

【作者】:Michael
【下載】:
回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”
本帖最近评分记录
  • Lloyd Esq. 膜仔通汇 +3 2018-12-31 09:27 感谢分享

Lobster omsi studio (admin 01)
Va50
LAI

这个地图还有点兴趣,但第二个链接没设置好,景物根本下不了。

[ 本帖最後由 DOMOG97 於 2016-4-7 03:44 編輯 ]