模载联合支援站
 English
发新主题

[巴士] (轉) Scania K380 Marcopolo G6 (手排+自排)

(轉) Scania K380 Marcopolo G6 (手排+自排)

複製內容到剪貼板
 原始碼:
版主提示:中国大陆需要翻墙才能下载

介紹:So folks, after several studies and tests friend AdReis days, we take an important step and that is certainly fundamental for growth and encouragement of objects creators in 3D and the famous "mods" ... without doubt it is the protection of their projects.
And this is the reason to be releasing the bus. From some years now, all these creators / editors were washing their hands and letting go of their creations, their projects and making them private ... but why ? Well, it's more than obvious that the vast majority want the project but do not want to know who did not respect those who did, steal parts without authorization to create new models and do not respect the credits of a person who has dedicated days, weeks and even months, to make your game better there ... And I'm not generalizing, but unfortunately most players, especially today, formerly not seen it so often that it is currently seen ... And this in many games different, to why there are no mods only for ETS and OMSI.This is an important point to be raised on sales of mods, some of the biggest reasons are these, the guy is not charging for something he got ready, but for something he did and that is not valued or when it's free, but the issue here is not that ... and contrary to what some think, we, at least I like to see other people wearing my designs, having fun and playing, not like when the guy starts doing sacanagens I cited . above, and so we are forced to make them private About mod: - Well, that was my first conversion to OMSI, or will be assured with bugs ... But it is a car that gives to play. - He has no skins, I will send 2 skins that can be replaced in the folder only renaming. - has manual exchange (works with G27) and the automatic exchange. - window animations, cleaner, door, handbrake, some functions multiplex, sound and air. Warning : -The textures can be used in other models, provided that always take the credit, most were created from scratch and hand made ​​in PS and have a lot of work. -The base is not mine, it is the volvo 9900 (authorized use) and can be adjusted to taste for personal use only. - FORBIDDEN make changes in textures and vehicle settings and re-leveling on the internet without permission. -Always keep the credits, please. Good personal, one last request, some boys love to posts to draw attention, I do not want to fight with anyone, I do not want to argue with anyone, I'm not here for that, I will release the busão for you to play a good, and as I said there is no so special reason for this, and I have never collaborated with free anything in OMSI, so let's try .
作者:
Modelagem e conversão: Possatto
Skins: Cyrax Fox
Contei a com ajuda e dicas nessa conversão de: Robson Gomes, Joao Vitor e Luiz Felipe Bonamigo
下載地址:
回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”

圖片:
本帖最近评分记录
  • 金鱼1.04 膜仔通汇 -2 2016-4-27 21:01 已有资源

Lobster omsi studio (admin 01)
Va50
LAI

thx for sharing

thx for sharing

压缩包有密码?

这车有人发过的。

thx for sharing

谢谢楼主

GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

[/img]
http://bbs.18wos.org/attachments/month_2112/20211230_b083de80a5f1841c2b8el5ebNMVVP6cp.jpg[/img]

THINK YOU

看看

真好

讚讚讚讚讚讚讚讚讚讚讚

回復 #先導車 的帖子

感謝樓主分享

看看

thx a lot

thx for sharing
发新主题