打印

[车头] 沃尔沃Torben S Jensen(百度下载)

沃尔沃Torben S Jensen(百度下载)

【版本】:1.22.x

【介绍】:
俄文不会译待高人译!
New Volvo FH&FH16 2012
Version = 2.4, C Le site: 2.4 for me
Game version 1.22 and up = P C me le site for me t, 1.22, has been the scene of allus allus
Description = C is me. Are from the scene of e
This is a remake of a default Volvo FH16 SCS Software with tons 2012 by of new stuff added,
Such as new bumpers, sideskirts roofbars., New engines and transmissions, reworked chassis,
Reworked headlights and many more
New Volvo FH - Skinpack.scs containes several optional paintjobs based on real prototypes
You can also make own painjobs using provided template.
Custom decals described in decals.txt
Truck replaces default Volvo FH 2012 also trucks in quick jobs, are modded, both EU and UK
Showroom models are new aswell
Middle, Liapunov 'e, e to E Ji K betel. Phi, PI, by Liapunov souffl to Liapunov betel E Ji, Volvo FH16 in 2012, SCS software. H e, e to E Ji pgfla by Liapunov - by Liapunov albumose. C, was in
Alabamium Korolev. - by the author, Liapunov's, to 6S pgfla lowlevel Korolev. The author hallux by Liapunov's allus. Betel. Its pgfla has we Bunin by. And, by kappa, the new allus betel was me by., E Ji, me, pgfla kappa betel pgfla Korolev. E.
. alpha, were, it is new Volvo FH - Skinpack.scs by pgfla by Liapunov betel, its customers, and the author is a kappa, PI has kappa, to ', an author, to E Ji has by hallux were, kappa, by Liapunov's, Liapunov won by Liapunov's pgfla by author hallux were
From the alpha, alpha and E from allus were 3 tse.png. The energy-saving were studies.
. hallux to Liapunov albumose., and it is by alpha, me a Liapunov's pgfla, has won was in me, kappa, the author hallucal, customers are in Korolev has not only a part, is to 'Korolev. Souffl,' studies, Korolev Liapunov albumose by by by hallux souffl's alpha, were, it is
C, P and K for our tse.png me me are from me and from C are from 3 state. From the scene to me were to the elixir c e kappa alpha PI von - decals.txt
T69 studies. Kappa 3. - by the author, by its betel. Phi, PI,. In this paper, and for the Liapunov's, kappa, it "for the alpha kappa alpha 3. By. In this paper by the author to customers, it", alpha kappa albumose. 'e, e to E Ji pgfla by hallux
Authors is a state, P = allus
Base 3D model = O 3. C pgfla and 3 m from the state to the family of E and SCS: Software
Remake and stuff = P E e e are to PI kappa alpha kappa E and C to me to me, for me: Part E Le albumose from [Eugene]
- Wheels = kappa PI. C the same C: Kamaz, Ventures, Bora, 50keda
Hadley Horns = Hadley: 50keda to a to B
- TIR, ADR, etc., alpha = O PI kappa me long TIR, ADR: DANZ aka D3S
- Adblue tank, skylights= Adblue or alpha kappa alpha kappa alpha PI C, von von pronoun: Jekich1 (Turbosquid)
Dashboard - display = max, e, C. To me are: Knox_xss and PI e
- Transmission, gearbox = T71 studies. C M C C from me and from me, kappa, kappa, which are energy-saving in e to our Knox_xss.
I am sorry if I forgot someone.
I use a P C P DP are from e from the scene of the first part, e c PI kappa me from von - 3. O, C allus PI.
Installation = C, C. From the result of the.
Add.Scs file to your mod folder. Don t forget to enable mod in 'profile selection.
This mod will conflict with MODS, which have custom truck_config_scene.sii such as
MB Actros and Antos by DANZ
Subsemigroup,,,,, to the 6S. It deals with foreign.Scs phi pgfla souffl Korolev's' alpha 'kappa and mod. Is he smart Highside pgfla 6S and betel deals, which are in betel kappa PI we in me, has to Liapunov betel was the author. C,, Liapunov souffl K were',, phi, Pi ".
As Liapunov betel - Liapunov albumose., kappa, by phi PI, kappa, Liapunov's pgfla, has led to, and in this paper, m, m, betel. To me, me, 'in Korolev has for the elixir (m), from large truck config Truck_config_scene.sii
Have fun!
Copyright = All Rights Reserved 2015.

【版权】:Eugene aka Джо. Nissen

【下载地址】: 68M

回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”

【截图】:
jensen.jpg (263.71 KB)

2016-2-26 15:57

jensen.jpg

本帖最近評分記錄

不错