模载联合支援站
 English
发新主题

[巴士] [轉]Citaro Ü "Rework"

[轉]Citaro Ü "Rework"

Download type: Bus-modification)
Project Name: Citaro Ü
Involved persons: MVAG: idea and all parts (Grundbus also available, linked thread) / I (Arne J) texture bug fixes etc.
Project details: Improved version of Citaro Ü of MVAG based on the Citaro of alTerr.
Copyright: Copyright is (except for the car body and the VER Repaint) at MVAG, my parts (car body repaint & VER) may not be changed.

In this mod 3 versions are included, as was the case MVAG, once the Citaro Ü normal Citarofront and intercity seats, once the Citaro Ü "Netherlands" with altered Dashbaord (see picture) and mirror down and interurban seats and the Citaro Ü with overland front and intercity seats ,
Repaints of the "old" Citaro Ü can be used for this as well!

If more errors are found, you may like it here reinschreiben, I'll try to eliminate them!
Support (which is no longer possible in the old thread) will now be continued by me here.

Installation:
First installed their current Citaro of Morphi, ie 3.5 Final you.
Dannach Invite her this bus down (download below) and simply insert it in the folder of the Citaro's of Morphi. Usually nothing is overwritten.
And then well have fun .. ..

!!!Important!!!
The version of MVAG must be previously Uninstalls completely! Best new Soundpack of Morphi install, and then my version in this folder.

回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”
本帖最近评分记录
  • justinyau36 膜仔通汇 +3 2015-11-14 23:48 精品文章

thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

谢谢,我要下载

thx!!!!!

good!!!!!!!!!

[/img]
http://bbs.18wos.org/attachments/month_2112/20211230_b083de80a5f1841c2b8el5ebNMVVP6cp.jpg[/img]

谢谢,我要下载.......

谢谢分享

有更新过么

谢谢分享v~

谢谢分享~

希望这次能玩…………

感谢分享

sfdsdfsfs

之前的要卸载???

[qq]1053866881[/qq]

终于等到rework

发新主题