English
發新話題
打印

[车头] 輪胎超多-奔驰4160 SLT 8×4底盘 1.19xx (百度下载)

輪胎超多-奔驰4160 SLT 8×4底盘 1.19xx (百度下载)

【版本】:1.19xx

【介绍】:
 引用框:
   Revived undeservedly forgotten and adapted for transportation of overweight cargoes truck Mercedes Actros 4160 SLT 8×4 Titan.
Mod adapted to patch 1.19
The basis is taken from the mod “MB Actros MP3 + Tuning” which was published more than two years ago. Many thanks to the team “Moders Team Poland”.

List of changes:

Remove unnecessary chassis and accessories, as my goal was to revive it “Titan” (forgive me the authors).
Added this truck in showroom.
Added this truck in company.
Added real engines OM 502 LA 550, OM 502 LA 598, OM 502 LA 652.
Added real tuning engines OM 542 LA 725 Bluetec ECU, 4165 V8
Added real gearbox G 211-12 and G 240-16

Ratios gearbox, drive axles and the volume of the fuel tank have real value. The weight of the truck is slightly different from the real.

As the game transmission ratios and drive axles are registered in a single file, had to do a lot of the same transmission with different gear ratios differential gear.
This means that you can easily carry heavy cargo with a mediocre engine.
In order to avoid confusion, after the name of each transmission, I have two options – FG (first transmission gear ratio) and D (differential gear ratio).
The higher differential ratio (D), the more thrust and less top speed.

The archive contains a supplement addons to the trailers from Jazzycat (Cargo Packs v3.41, Military Cargo Pack v.1.61 and Railway Cargo Pack v1.61 ) which increased the mass of more than 100 cargoes.
The main modes you can download on the website of the author.

Tested on 1.19

As mod has been created for the game version 1.13 to log the game will be a lot of text is red, but it in no way does not affect the gameplay. Of course it would be very good if it found a volunteer versed in 3D modeling that would correct the error in the model and slightly increased ground clearance.

Since the description of mod writer made no mention of the ban on the change in this mod, as well as publication of modified versions of this mod, I think that copyright is not violated.

机译:
恢复不当地遗忘,适应运输超重货物卡车奔驰Actros 4160 SLT 8×4泰坦。
  国防部适应1.19补丁
  根据来自国防部“MB Actros MP3 +调优”两年多前出版。非常感谢团队“莫德团队波兰”。

的变化:

删除不必要的底盘和配件,作为我的目标是恢复“泰坦”(原谅我作者)。
  这车在陈列室。
  这车在公司补充道。
  说真正的引擎

【版权】:Author model: Moders Team Poland Parameters gearbox and chassis: Tornado

【下载地址】25mb

回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。