English
發新話題
打印

[改装配件] 斯堪尼亚超级改装包重做(百度下载)

斯堪尼亚超级改装包重做(百度下载)

【适用版本】:1.16and1.15
【介绍】:
This Scania super pack is a combination of 10 mods put into one package. I was asked to test this mod because I was told I would like it. Well I do like this mod to a point, it has a lot and I mean a lot of parts for the Scania trucks. It has all kinds of chassis, engines cab’s, lights for all you light lover’s out there.But I have to question the authenticity of all the mods in this pack. Normally when a mod is put together you will find a readme file inside the mod giving credit to the mod builder’s.There is no such readme file in this mod pack. So really have to question this mod pack. Yes this is a nice mod pack, but again I have to question it.I tested this mod pack on 2 different trucks, The first truck was the Scania Streamline, and the second was the Scania R Longline. This mod worked on both truck with out any trouble.I am going to recommend this mod to any one that wants to try it. -
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
这是一个组合的斯堪尼亚超级包10 MODS的放在一个包。我被要求测试这个mod,因为有人告诉我,我会喜欢它的。我不喜欢这个MOD的一个点,它有很多,我的意思是很多的斯堪尼亚卡车零件。它有各种各样的底盘,发动机,驾驶室,所有你的情人有灯的光。但我不得不质疑在这个包中的所有MODS的真实性。通常当一个mod是放在一起,你会发现里面的MOD贷款给国防部建造的。自述文件在这个MOD包没有这样的自述文件。所以真的要问这个MOD包。是的这是一个很好的MOD包,但我又不得不怀疑它。我测试这个mod包在2个不同的车,第一辆卡车是斯堪尼亚流线型,第二个是斯堪尼亚延绳钓。这个mod在卡车与任何麻烦。我要推荐这个mod的任何一个想去试试。
【版权】: Kyto, Maghetto704, MTP ,Blade1974, Shogoon1984 Lone Wolf
【下载地址】  
回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”
scania-super-tuning-pack-1.jpg (530.7 KB)

2015-4-12 11:53

scania-super-tuning-pack-1.jpg

scania-super-tuning-pack-3.jpg (514.67 KB)

2015-4-12 11:53

scania-super-tuning-pack-3.jpg

本帖最近評分記錄
  • Lloyd Esq. 膜仔通汇 +5 2015-4-12 12:13 感谢分享

沙发...

喜欢小斯堪尼亚!下来看看

喜欢小斯

thx for share

谢谢风向。。。。。。

thx for share

这个可以有

下载看看