模载联合支援站
 English
发新主题

[地图] 【转】Manly ACT ONE 1.0

【转】Manly ACT ONE 1.0

引用框:
Welcome to Manly, the tourist hotspot of Sydney, only seven miles from Sydney, but a thousand miles from care.
Take a drive around the Northern Beaches with its tricky hilly terrains and fantastic sandy beaches.
Manly Wharf acts as a transport hub where you can get off the ferry from Circular Quay and either sun it up in Manly or head further afield.

Routes
Manly ACT ONE includes the following driveable routes:
136 - Manly Wharf to Dee Why via Curl Curl (truncated)
E36 - Manly Wharf to North Curl Curl EXPRESS
139 - Manly Wharf to Warringah Mall via Freshwater and South Curl Curl
155 - Manly Wharf to Dee Why Shops via Warringah Mall (truncated)
159 - Manly Wharf to Dee Why Grand via Wingala and Dee Why Beach.

Contents
This heavy map has been designed for OMSI 1 and includes the following extra features:
- various AI Cars featuring NSW numberplates
- includes NSW RMS (Australia) standards street signage
- MBO405 Left path bus from businterchange and rollblind mod and repaints
- 1600 custom objects including intersections, custom buildings, street furniture, trees and bus shelters
- 100 splines including roadways, fences and walls

Installation
Download both RAR files (Components and SceneryObjects) and merge the content with each appropriate folders in your OMSI folder.

Legal Stuff
This map is provided as is. It is not to be uploaded to any other server other than AussieX.
It may be altered for personal use, but may not be uploaded in an altered state.
If you wish to port it to OMSI 2, please advise of your methods and I shall in time release an official version.
Objects may be used for other maps as long as credit is given. If I have used your content and failed to acknowledge as much in the readme file, please let me know and I will rectify this at the earliest convenience.
If you have questions, PM me on AussieX for clarification. All logos and likenesses remain the property of the hard working folk of the Northern Beaches.
【版权】:Chuckinho

【图片】:
【下载地址】:只有外网,下载慢,耐心等待。。。景物、地图,分着下
回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”

[ 本帖最後由 cc果卷 於 2014-10-11 17:23 編輯 ]
本帖最近评分记录
  • IVEDO丶 膜仔通汇 +3 2014-10-11 18:40 感谢分享

Thx for sharing

看看是什么!!!!!!!!

頂一下!

thank you!!