ben希望你不要管這件事 如果真的有侵犯到 我們會做適當的處理

感谢lz的质疑
公道自在人心 如果确是其作,日后请henry附上签名即可
若不是其作,下次添上credits即可

引用框:
原帖由 henry999 於 2008-12-6 09:21 發表

my friend open link!
Who is "dangeruss" anyway?.

I am a 46 year old computer artist. I am an automotive and motorcycle enthusiast. I am an avid bicyclist. I am a husband and father - heck, I'm even a grandfather! I am a photorealist. I'm heavier than I'd like to be. I am driven to create. I like watching Mythbusters and Overhaulin'. I have over 28 years of graphic arts experience. I collect things. I have blue eyes. I have many hobbies. I have a vivid and detailed imagination.
I am Russ Schwenkler, and I am a dangeruss man.

What the heck is a vexel?
"Vexel" is a term that's been coined to describe the fusion of Vector and Pixel forms of illustration. Vexels are not Vector - scalable - mathematically derived images based on paths and fills as one would produce in Illustrator or CorelDRAW or perhaps Flash. Nor are they pure painted images as one might create in Photoshop or Painter.

My Vexels include elements from 4 disciplines: Digital photography, Vector path definition, Digital Painting and 3D modeling.

A typical Vexel starts with a high resolution digital photo. Most often, in my case, of a car. I'll analyze the photo and determine what elements I want to add, modify or enhance. I typically begin by defining Photoshop vector paths that provide the basis for the line art that I use to add a stylized "toon" look to the finished piece. These paths are stroked with Photoshop paintbrushes of various widths.

Body paint, headlights and other details are systematically added using vector based paths that I use as selection sets for painting those elements. Doing the body color highlights, shadows and reflections plus the various details like intercoolers, lights, grills interior details typically requires 120 layers or so - and not a few hours of patient work.

46歲的大叔表明是自己的作品網

請問你對這位外國人有甚麼看法?你的朋友能廣到一個外國人嗎?而且作品早在4年前就出現了....

以上文字就是這網的介紹,維護公正最少要是非分明,在有合理的理據指控前作為管理者不應盲目說支持那一方

這是十分可笑的管理方式

很簡單,就叫超版發一個E-mail問一下,何必就要信不信說一天?

[ 本帖最後由 DGCNYO 於 2008-12-6 12:23 編輯 ]

我自己的做法就是加上自己的簽名再放到自己網存..這樣不會給人家偷圖..也有自己的版權..
我個人覺得這是不錯的做法..這也是我給herny的意見..
所以這件事情我也幫不了誰跟誰的忙..只能提供我的個人意見..

也希望henry可以明白大家的意見~
如果是原創就試試把所有的圖加上簽名的方法..
如果不是的話..就希望可以負上自己所做的責任..

即使的确是转载的,也到此为止吧
我们是18轮卡车支援站,与这些轿车没有直接联系

发些轿车只是为了欣赏
欣赏的话,谁的东西不一样呢  

多多参与18wos ets的讨论吧~

24 12
发新主题