打印

[其他] 叔叔D ETS2 ATS CB无线电聊天v 1.10 (国外下载)

叔叔D ETS2 ATS CB无线电聊天v 1.10 (国外下载)

版主提示:需要翻墙才能下载这个mod
複製內容到剪貼板
 原始碼:

【版本】:1.22.x

【介绍】:
Yeah yeah yeah….. I know what y’all thinking, “Uncle D” is driving a Scania now? LOL! Well my Freightliner is in da shop and this the only thing they had left on the lot for me to get another load in with. LOL! N-E-Way….here’s another new Uncle D ETS2 ATS CB Radio Chatter Mod version to keep you drivers awake on them long hauls around all them ETS2 map versions and soon them American Truck Simulator maps as well out there! S/O’s to virtual driver & YouTuber “T-Rex” for featuring my mods in his outstanding YouTube videos! You virtual drivers keep yacking & keep trucking and stay tuned for more of my future updates! The mod is simple to install, copy and paste the mp3 file to your ETS2 music folder NOT MOD FOLDER, and turn it on in your sim radio player and go. Hope you U.S. drivers out there enjoy them, and S/O’s to all the other hot mod makers out there in the Euro Truck Simulator 2 community world!
This mod was tested in ETS2 update V1.21
Warning: Language in some parts of ALL my chatter mods is adult oriented. USA Truckers have such potty mouths, so listen at your own

是啊是啊是啊是啊我知道你们在想什么,“叔叔”是驾驶斯堪尼亚现在?大声笑我是在大的商店和福莱纳这他们唯一留下的很多,我得到另一个负荷与。大声笑n-e-way的…这里的另一个新的叔叔D ETS2 ATS CB无线电颤振模型版本让你清醒,他们长途司机在他们很快他们ETS2地图版本和美国卡车模拟图以及有!S / O的虚拟驱动YouTuber”有我在他的优秀的YouTube视频,MODS的霸王龙”!你鬼扯个虚拟司机保持保持货运,敬请期待更多的更新我的未来!MOD安装简单,复制并粘贴到您的MP3文件,而且音乐文件夹没有mod文件夹,并打开它,在你的SIM卡,去电台播放器。希望你的美国司机在那里享受他们,和/或其他所有的热国防部生产商在欧洲卡车模拟器2社区世界!
这个mod是ETS2更新v1.21测试

警告:在我所有的聊天插件部分语言是面向成人的。美国卡车司机都有这样的小嘴,听你自己的

【版权】:Uncle D Studios © 2015

【下载地址】:

回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”

【截图】:
Radio-Chatter(1).jpg (102.78 KB)

2015-12-14 17:03

Radio-Chatter(1).jpg

本帖最近評分記錄
  • Lloyd Esq. 膜仔通汇 +2 2015-12-14 19:57 感谢分享