English
发新主题

[預告] 发行和宣布发行 1视频来自SCS博客

发行和宣布发行 1视频来自SCS博客

谷歌机械翻译      当一个游戏被发行,这是一个很难确定的特定时刻,要真正完成的工作时,玩家可以考虑。游戏“水涨船高黄金”前几天已经 我们已经开始生产的“金大师”,为我们的出版合作伙伴 - 但这一进程已经历了整整一个星期,这将持续到下周。

同时,我们一直在努力完成游戏官方网站(www.scaniadrivergame.com),我们期望下周初推出。

我们勇敢的beta测试组,不停地折磨游戏官方终点线后,他们已成功地发现了,我们需要解决的一些小问题。因此,程序员和设计师不断,在本场比赛的第一个补丁。如果您很好奇,这里是“变更”到目前为止:

其他类型的方向盘和踏板友好的自动变速箱,不翻转反向运动过程中的刹车和油门踏板。
   这是可能的给予提示,自动变速箱的使用上移/下移按钮。
   固定HUD的镜子,并期待为英国车辆的预设。
   对加油站的固定等待时间
   更好的电视摄像机几个YETD挑战安置
  “三个代表”额外奖金危险水平驱动器内置
   本场比赛也已经开始在新闻提及。斯堪尼亚公司拥有一块宣布即将到来的比赛对他们的新闻中心的消息。超过在truckgame.cz,竞争已经宣布在未来几天的优胜者给予了斯堪尼亚卡车驾驶模拟器的副本。

我们还需要准备更多的宣传材料热身公众的游戏推出,今天,我们对你有一个新的小电影,从自由驾驶地图显示场景。
[flash]http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XNDEwMzM0MDQ4/v.swf[/flash]

原文
Release & Post-release

When a game is released, it's hard topinpoint a specific moment in time when the team can consider the work to betruly finished. The game has "gone gold" a few days ago already - wehave started producing the "gold masters" for our publishing partners- but the process has been going on through the whole week and it's going tocontinue well into the next week.

Meanwhile, we have been hard at workfinishing elements of the official game website (www.scaniadrivergame.com),which we expect to launch early next week.

Our brave group of beta testers kepttorturing the game even after the official finish line, and they have managedto discover a few glitches that we need to fix. So the programmers anddesigners kept going, working on the first patch of the game. If you arecurious, here is the "changelog" so far:

Additional type of steering wheel &pedals-friendly automatic gearbox which does not flip brake and acceleratorpedals during reverse movement.
It is possible to give hints to theautomatic gearbox using the Shift Up/Shift Down buttons.
Fixed HUD mirrors and look presets for UK vehicles.
Fixed waiting times on gas stations
Better TV camera placement on several YETDchallenges
Three additional bonus Dangerous Driveslevels built
The game has also started to get mentionsin the news. Scania corporation has a piece of news on their Newsroomannouncing the upcoming game. Over at truckgame.cz, a competition has beenannounced giving away copies of Scania Truck Driving Simulator to winners overthe next couple of days.

We also need to prepare more promotionalmaterial to warm up the public to the game launch, and today we have a newlittle movie for you, showing scenes from the free-driving map.

[ 本帖最後由 turboxps 於 2012-6-9 06:18 編輯 ]
本帖最近评分记录
  • Lloyd Esq. 膜仔通汇 +4 2012-6-9 12:49 感謝分享

似乎未有按照慣例 放出60min的demo....

大家有没有发现方向盘似乎没有力回馈

雨水效果很不錯~~~堪比RNR~~~不過道路上的AI還是那麼的弱智~~~

ISUZU HANA & ISUZU

引用框:
原帖由 1244644971 於 9/6/2012 08:19 AM 發表
大家有没有发现方向盘似乎没有力回馈
人家是用方曏盤/鼠標開的 好伐?

一辆大客没见到,AI车还是老样子 不过雨天效果改进了不少 太期待了
看最后那挂车转最后一个弯才转得撇哦 占道感觉都和下面上来那小车撞上了  全责  哈哈哈哈

[ 本帖最後由 thymy 於 2012-6-9 11:16 編輯 ]

不错,不错

CPU:Intel Xeon E3-1231 v3
Mortherboard: ASUS B85-Pro Gamer
Video Card:Galaxy GTX970
Memory:Kingston DDR3 1600 16G
Storage:Galaxy 128G Pro SSD + Seagate 1T HDD
Power:Segotep Jingxiang 600

好像有行人了

暂时钱紧,先破解版酬和,现在正在兼职各种代理,有钱了一定买!

货柜

安慰下···继续等待···

主力:沉船Z5-CT5NA
2奶机:处理器:I7 930默电3.6G/主板:技嘉X58A-UD3R v2/内存:DDR3 1600金士顿骇客神条4GX2
硬盘:WDD5000AAKX/显卡:祺祥GTX460TI/显示器:飞利浦241E /方向盘:罗技G27+BR-Z支架

3奶机:主板:770T-UD3P/处理器:960T开六核1605T/内存:DDR3 1333金士顿4GX4/显卡:N450GTS Cyclone 1GD5-H2
4奶机:主板:770T-UD3P/处理器:FX5200开四核/内存:DDR3 1333金士顿4GX4/显卡:七彩虹650TI BOOST 2GD5

回復 #樓主 的帖子

Amazing! It's really really great! I found the rain's effect for drivers is updated.
And I wanna buy the genuine version after I saw this video. Unfortunately, it will not be sold in China.

谁能帮我把这个发到官方渠道去……

引用框:
原帖由 brucevv 於 9/6/2012 11:48 PM 發表
Amazing! It's really really great! I found the rain's effect for drivers is updated.
And I wanna buy the genuine version after I saw this video. Unfortunately, it will not be sold in China.
谁能帮我 ...
在他facebook主頁留言 或發微博@他

好像GTA4啊
发新主题