English
發新話題
打印

[提问] Report and Diff for ETS 2 1.7 to 1.7.1

⚠️本提问已发布超过一年,若无隐藏内容,请勿回帖,违者视为灌水。

Report and Diff for ETS 2 1.7 to 1.7.1

I got this idea with the upcoming patches that will change how mods work.
Every so often a patch changes the formats for the def files, contents of def files, alters models, map sectors, adds new files, removes old files(?), renames files etc.
The purpose of this thread/post and subsequent threads/posts of the same nature is to help modders spot these changes easily since the changelogs are... Let's say, lacking at times.

Do note however that changes made to the game code itself is NOT covered here, only the files that relate to mods and how they have changed will be covered here.
For game code changes you are at the mercy of the change logs, dev blogs and developer posts on these forums or elsewhere.

I intend to create a new thread for every game update, as long as i am around to do so. Anyone can pick up where i left off or pick up the slack if i am slow. I will of course check if someone else has already made a thread before i make a new one.

I do this using WinMerge where i extract both def.scs and base.scs (as i always do when a new patch lands) into the same folder and compare it against an older folder.

I started doing these diffs since ETS 2 patch 1.7.1 but i have files dating back to ETS 2, 1.4.12 stored on my drive. Should you desire a specific comparison (say, between 1.4.12 and 1.7 or 1.4.12 and 1.5.2) then all you need to do is ask and i will provide one for that.
But know that from now on, until the end... I will per automation make comparisons between the previous patches and the next one within a few hours of a new patch release. (As soon as i am made aware)

Finally, my reasoning for making a new thread for each comparison is to keep the discussion on topic for a specific patch.

报告及差异为ETS21.7至1.7.1
我有这个想法与即将到来的补丁,这将如何改变MODS的工作。
几乎每隔一段时间,一个补丁修改格式的高清文件,为DEF文件的内容,改变模式,地图领域,增加了新的文件,删除旧文件(?),重命名文件等。
这个线程/后和性质相同的后续线程/职位的目的是帮助游戏模组发现这些变化容易,因为更改日志是...比方说,缺乏的时候。
但是请注意,该游戏代码本身所做的更改这里不讨论,只涉及到器官功能障碍综合征中的文件以及它们如何改变将在这里介绍。
对于游戏的代码改变你在更改日志,dev的博客和这些论坛上或其他地方开发职位的怜悯
我打算创建为每个游戏更新一个新的线程,因为只要我身边这样做。任何人都可以拿起我离开或拾起松驰,如果我慢。我当然会检查是否已经有人做了一个线程我做一个新的人之前。
使用的WinMerge在那里我同时抽取def.scs和base.scs(因为我总是在一个新的补丁的土地做)到同一个文件夹,并针对较旧的文件夹比较它做到这一点。
我开始因为ETS21.7.1补丁做这些差别,但我有文件可以追溯到ETS2,1.4.12存储在我的硬盘上。如果你希望有一个具体的比较(例如,1.4.12和1.7或1.4.12和1.5.2之间),那么所有你需要做的是问,我会提供一个用于。
但是要知道,从现在开始,直到结束...我会每自动化使以前的补丁和几个小时的一个新的补丁发布中的下一个之间的比较。 (当我意识到)
最后,我的推理使每个比较一个新的线程是保持对议题的讨论特定的补丁。

[imghttp://pic21.nipic.com/20120523/2786001_090739235000_2.jpgj[/img]

要翻译可以右键翻译的。
發新話題