模载联合支援站
 English
发新主题

[地图] [转] Vlietburg V2.11华为网盘

[转] Vlietburg V2.11华为网盘

原址:http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/2905-vlietburg/

DUE THE SIZE AND THE COMPLEXITY OF VLIETBURG V2,  THIS MAP WILL NOT RUN ON EVERY SYSTEM.

The changes for V2.1:
- Some corrected hoffiles;
- Some corrected tripfiles
- Nightlines N25 & N23 are picking up passengers now;
- New set of alternate AIlists including the Solaris Urbino 12
- Entrypoint at terminus Statenkwartier for line N23.
- Entrypoint at World Forum on part 2

Welcome in Vlietburg, a fictional city in the Southwest of the Netherlands. Vlietburg is a large commuter city with an intriguing public transport network. You can drive eight of the lines that are running across town. Driving in Vlietburg is a challenge since there are narrow streets, crowded areas, busy squares and the traffic could be dense and your customers expect a smooth drive according ti ble.

Here's V2.1 of the map.  See the changelog for the changes.  There are two downloads offered: One is a complete installer which will install Vlietburg V2 on your system. This one is for new Vlietburg users.  If you already have Vlietburg V1.2 on your system you only have to download the upgrade file. This is also an automatic installer so when you point it to the right folder everything must run smoothly.

For new users: At this moment both files must be downloaded since the upgrade version updates your V2 to V2.11

New users have some work to do before they can drive on this map! At first you have to download the huge file and after that you must read the readme file. Without doing that it goes wrong i'm afraid. You also have to made some choices about the buses you want for AI traffic. Maybe you have to download them. Links are provided in the readme text. The way you have to install Vlietburg is explained in that very same readme file. That readme file is in the VLIETBURG Additional files and information folder. You find that one in the root Omsi folder.

For those who only have to upgrade, here's the readme file for that.
Vlietburg V2.1 will appear as Vlietburg V2.1 Part 1 or Vlietburg V2 Part 2 in your maplist.  All previous versions of Vlietburg are not overwritten or deleted!

Since all is explained in the readme, i have nothing to add here.

I hope you enjoy this map.

I will end up with some thank you's:

A big thanks to:

All my mateys at the Omsi Staff: Flippy1008, Lockheart, Longyear, Thiago.
Emil for making SimpleStreets,
Freeman1001 for making wonderfull sceneryobjects
Ricky30 for making wonderful rollbands
Tony_A for his sceneryobjects
Marcel Kuhnt and Rudiger Hulssman for making a wonderful and really addictive bussim.
Miss Drive for giving her voice for the voicepack and for understanding the fact that her fiancee is often busy with this bussim.

There are a very lot of sceneryobjects on this map so it’s impossible to thank and mention them all. From some I even do not know their names.

Last but not least a very big thank you to JayKae, our webmaster. Without him this isn't possible. My maps are free and will stay free but if you like it, well, maybe you will make a donation here so Jaykae can keep this forum running.

Maybe it's nice to give you the readme in advange, so you have something to do while your PC is downloading:  README

There are some problems reported on downloading the Mercedes Citaro.  Here is a temporary better working download:  Mercedes Citaro

What's New in Version V2.11 (See full changelog)
  • Map consist of two parts instead of three
  • Added a nightservice with four lines
  • Added two new lines: 28 & 29
  • New termini for lines 23 & 24
  • Better and less tight ti bles for all lines
  • A new area

dowland link国外下载
回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”

Dbank 下载:maps:
回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”