发新主题
 50 1234

[其他] [转] Ahlheim K++ hof

[转] Ahlheim K++ hof

🎃 使用 hyd的Win10 发送

【介绍】:
 引用框:
Hey guys,
I created few Ahlheim v4 destinations for the K++ matrix and decided to share them with you. Feel free to use with every bus supporting K++ (created for polychromatic displays, but mono works too, only the line would be white too).

- Colour-distinguished lines
- Clean and simple one-line destination name at the front
- Side display containing the destination district and most important stops along the way
- If more than 1 served stop (über ~), they are chronologically sorted (see pic. 2 ;))
- Destinations are adjusted for the line's character, e.g. Stadtlinie 142 to Hbf displays "Hauptbahnhof", but Überlandlinien 153 and 154 display "Ahlheim Hbf" (see pic. 4)
- Trips to Bahnhöfe carry the S-Bahn logo (more logos to come probably, like schools, malls etc., but I don't want to get it messy)
- The colour scheme of the lines is based on the original map by the creators of the Ahlheim map

Some Zielcodes were newly created (for destination shared by more lines). If you wonder what code belongs to which destination, you can find them in the Anzeigen folder, the name of the picture is also the IBIS code for the destination. Or, you can simply check out the HOF file in the Notepad or Hof-Suite.

If you find any problem or mistake, please let me know.

Enjoy, Honza
【版权】:Honza
【图片】:
【下载地址】:
回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”

[ 本帖最后由 hydhydhyd 于 2022-5-8 16:35 编辑 ]
本帖最近评分记录
  • QQ-jim 下载积分 +400 2022-5-14 11:45 感谢分享

🎃 使用 苹果电脑版 发送

感谢楼主分享!

🎃 使用 Win10 发送