English
发新主题
 33 123

[地图] 【转】Farthington Demo

【转】Farthington Demo

【介绍】:论坛没转载过的一个英国小镇,UKDT团队制作,质量精美
 引用框:
1.3 update
I've fixed a whole lot of small, persistant issues in this update. Most notably I've updated (almost) all the road markings on my own road components to be compatible with the latest version of Roadhog's pack, and I've updated the version of Roadhog's pack to match, so there are no longer any compatibility issues. Hooray!

I've also made a few small optimisations in and around the town centre, as well as tidying up a few bits and pieces here and there. Don't expect anything revolutionary, but you might find things just a little bit smoother now.

There's also a other minor tweaks like appropriate registrations, English speaking passengers and more appropriate AI traffic, so all in all you should have a slightly yet significantly better experience

Introduction
Farthington is a moderately sized market town, set in the Cambridgeshire Fens. It is home to a small, independent bus operator, Kestrel, and is soon to be home to a Guided Busway. The map is currently in its infancy, with a single line - the route 001, a special service running from the town centre via the Park and Ride to the bus depot. There is also one AI line, the 208. The route has a scheduled time of 12 minutes end-to-end, and operates with two buses. Take it easy, there's more than enough for the journey - sit back and watch the scenery go by!

Before using the map, you must read the readme fully, as it contains links to the external files you will need to use the map, as well as the settings you will need to use to run the map properly. If you find an issue, make sure you read the readme before posting about it.

The readme is located in OMSI 2\Documents\Farthington Demo

In spite of its size, Farthington is a fairly 'heavy' map on system resources, so you'll need a half-decent PC to get a reasonable framerate. This is largely due to inefficient methods used in the map's construction. If you do get poor performance, try turning down the texture size or the AI, as these will improve your performance without taking too much away from the appearence of the map. There are bugs with the map - these are listed in the readme. I will try to fix as many of these as possible in future versions.

Full credits are given in the readme. If you find a fault with any of these credits, or find I have included something I am not entitled to, please let me know and I will rectify this ASAP.

Have fun!
【版权】:作者(如果不知道作者,请填写原始网址):whistlehead
【图片】:

【下载地址】731MB:
回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”
本帖最近评分记录
  • justinyau36 膜仔通汇 +4 2020-6-29 11:40 感谢分享

人类总得不断总结经验,有所发现,有所发明,有所创造,有所前进。—— 伟大领袖毛主席
本人Steam,欢迎对线:

微博:@顺沙居士_Official  https://weibo.com/LVCB4MTD3EM006389

海星