模载联合支援站
 English
发新主题
 27 12
打印预览

[地图] 城市地图翻修 Minor Urban Overhaul V11.2+与各地图兼容补丁(百度+外网)

城市地图翻修 Minor Urban Overhaul V11.2+与各地图兼容补丁(百度+外网)

【适用版本】:1.38.x
【介绍】:
 引用框:
Version 11.2 Changes:
– Kennewick connection is working now.

This is just something I’ve been only making for myself for some time, but decided to make public now.

This mod greatly increases traffic density in major urban areas, these areas being defined as the San Diego – Los Angeles corridor, San Francisco bay area, Sacramento, Reno, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Tucson, Albuquerque, Portland and Seattle; traffic elsewhere is kept to vanilla levels, which I think is realistic enough.
(For compability with traffic spawn mods simply open the mod with a file archiver (7-Zip, WinRAR, …), open the “def” folder and delete “traffic_data.sii” and “traffic_rules_spawn.sui” inside its “world” folder)

It also includes many changes I’ve been making trying to portray some places more accurately, these changes detailed below:

I-5 widened to 2×4 from San Diego to just north of Los Angeles (originally a mix of 2×2 and 2×3)
    I-5 narrowed to 2×2 from Sacramento to Redding (originally 2×3)
    I-10 widened to 2×4 from Los Angeles to Palm Springs (originally 2×3 and 2×2)
    US 101 widened to 2×4 in the Bay Area and near Los Angeles (originally 2×2 and 2×3 respectively)
    I-580 (the California one) widened to 2×4 from the I-5 junction to Richmond (originally 2×2)
    I-80 widened to 2×4 from Richmond to SR37 and 2×3 up to Sacramento (originally 2×2)
    CA-99 widened to 2×3 near Bakersfield and 2×4 in Bakersfield (originally 2×2)
    Signage overhaul in California, including US-101 and I-5 south of San Francisco and I-15.
    Areas near Los Angeles, the SF Bay area and Sacramento more “urbanized”
    Downtown Los Angeles remodeled.

Extra files for compatibility (Must have higher priority than both this mod and the other mod)

US Expansion compatibility patch
Sierra Nevada 2.2.20 compatibility patch
PaZzMod 1.2.00 compatibility patch
PaZzMod (Legacy) compatibility patch (courtesy of PaZz_)
更多介绍及中文介绍详见:http://bbs.18wos.org/viewthread.html?tid=198979&;extra=page%3D1%26amp%3Bfilter%3Dtype%26amp%3Btypeid%3D60
【版权】:Quaristice ; yaumeister - mipmaps for some textures
【截图】:左:翻修前;右:翻修后

需要所有dlc,其他地图模组的优先级应高于该地图。
【下载地址】:79.8MB
国外:https://modsbase.com/mf6i1rqzv7x ... .2___Addons.7z.html
百度:
回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”

[ 本帖最后由 r12138 于 2020-10-13 23:21 编辑 ]
本帖最近评分记录
  • 勇健0818 膜仔通汇 +6 2020-10-14 02:03 感谢分享

谢谢楼主分享