模载联合支援站
 English
发新主题
 30 12
打印预览

[其他] 卡车物理Physics v0.1 Beta [1.29.x](本站下载)

SVIP

卡车物理Physics v0.1 Beta [1.29.x](本站下载)

【版本】:1.29

【介绍】:
 引用框:
  机译:
你好.我在文件physics.sii挖,基本上所有的变化触动了驾驶室悬置,也略微改变了前面的卡车的后悬架系统参数,使其软一点,因为在ATS轨道更像一个坚实的设计和表现的非常严格的,不是真的在我看来,稍有改变刹车和他们比参数。添加到这种模式的气动座椅,这也增加了一个现实的卡车的进步感时,从驾驶舱从第一人看。mod给出了版本号0.1,因为这是我的第一个mod和beta版,因为将来我会根据个人喜好和愿望修改它。测试并表达你的印象!注:事实上,使用文件physics.sii不可能充分地调整驾驶室悬置的参数,因为在现实中对大多数美国轨道舱刚性连接的前面和后面有一个气垫,但在ATS在文件physics.sii参数是互相依赖的,如果你在木屋前的刚性,那么它就失去了它的课程和后面,分别,你只能达到一个相似的现实主义,而我想做的。这个功能很可能只是由ETS的开发人员传递的,这对这个游戏是不正确的。
游戏版本:1.29。х
複製內容到剪貼板
 原始碼:

Hello. I was digging in the file physics.sii, basically all the changes touched the cab suspension, also slightly changed the parameters of the front and rear suspension of the truck, made it a bit softer, because Tracks in the ATS were more like a solid design and behaved very rigidly and not really in my opinion, has slightly changed the parameters of the brakes and their ratio. Added to this mode a pneumatic seat, which also adds a realistic sense of the truck's progress when seeing from the cockpit from the 1st person. Mod gave the version number 0.1, since this is my first mod, and beta, because in the future I will modify it based on personal preferences and your wishes. Test and express your impressions!

P.S. In fact, using the file physics.sii it is impossible to fully realistically adjust the parameters of the cab suspension, because in reality on most American tracks the cabin is rigidly attached to the front and has a pneumatic cushion at the back, but in the ATS in the file physics.sii the parameters are dependent on each other and if you make the cabin rigid in front, then it loses its course and behind, respectively, you can only achieve a similarity of realism, which I tried to do. Most likely this functionality is simply transferred by developers from ETS, which is not correct for this game.

Game version: 1.29.х
【版权】:
Roman Skripnikov

【截图】:

声明:本人只是单纯搬运的,有问题,问也不懂,十分抱歉。
      请文明回帖,如果嫌麻烦可以复制 “感谢楼主的分享”
      但不可灌水,违者将有可能被封号。

【地址】:

回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”
本帖最近评分记录
  • volvo700 膜仔通汇 +3 2017-12-3 15:29 感谢分享