发新主题
 54 1234

[巴士] 【转】法国巴士Heuliez Bus GX107 V2

【转】法国巴士Heuliez Bus GX107 V2

🎃 使用 SCS Software的Win11 发送

【介绍】:
複製內容到剪貼板
 原始碼:
Hi thereAfter 2 months of silence while taking a break, I allow you to release a famous mod taken over and completely redone by me and this is a famous one ( Heuliez GX107 ) in version V2 based on my network ( TUL Laval ) and then another version spontaneous with a different disposition. This mod includes Setvars such as: Vis_Plaque/Vis_Support/Vis_Armchair/Vis_Pub/Vis_Matrix.........Objects have been carefully modeled by me in person such as the driver's cabin as well as the dashboard and of course the seats and much more.I hope this mod will make you happy enough by combining the useful with the pleasant.Integrated repaints: TUL Laval 96/PDO Retrofit/Skybus
New:- Engine Sounds- Optimized templates- A template arranged in 3231X2600- 3D Modeling- Modeled seats- Modeled ADAD button and totem- A new dashboard as well as better improved lights- Script rework
 引用框:
以下为机翻:你好呀
在休息了两个月后,我允许你发布一个由我接管并完全重做的著名模组,这是基于我的网络 (TUL Laval) 的 V2 版本中的著名模组 (Heuliez GX107),然后是另一个版本 自发带有不同的性格。该模组包括 Setvars,例如:Vis_Plaque/Vis_Support/Vis_Armchair/Vis_Pub/Vis_Matrix ......
我亲自仔细建模了一些物体,例如驾驶室和仪表板,当然还有座椅等等。
我希望这个模组能把有用的和愉快的结合起来,让你足够快乐。
综合重绘:TUL Laval 96/PDO Retrofit/Skybus

新的:
- 引擎声音
- 优化模板
- 3231X2600排列的模板
- 3D建模
- 模型座椅
- 建模 ADAD 按钮和图腾
- 一个新的仪表板以及更好的改进灯
- 脚本返工