[车头] 马克 Mack R Series v1.3[1.32网外]

马克 Mack R Series v1.3[1.32网外]

【版本】:1.32

【介绍】:
複製內容到剪貼板
 原始碼:

Changelog
- Painjobs def changes and headlights def changes to support 1.32 game version,
- Moved logging headache rack to separate model (fixes bright blinker in interior when not using the rack),
- Fixed rotation of dashboard toys set (fix for compass accessory),
- Small adjustments to 5th wheel.
- Fix for bright icons in the truck configurator.

Real dimensions based on Mack specs,
- Real engines and transmissions with torque curves, ratios and other parameters,
- Fully animated detailed interior,
- All standard SCS truck features, like advanced coupling, trailer cables, etc.
- Detailed models based on many reference photos (thanks to Trayscapes and Google images), with reasonable triangle count which should not kill your GPU ;),
- Beautiful engine sounds made by Kriechbaum (6v92, Mack E6) and recorded by Trayscapes (Mack E6),
- Original paint jobs made by Lucasi, Pauly and me (not my wife this time, she's babysitting currently ;),
- No errors, no warnings and hopefully not conflicting with other mods (nah, there is always a poor mod that will break things ;) but not this one!),
- Next Gen Scania paintjob system (all skinnable parts have their own templates, except air cleaners, they are on the cab template),
- Currently only R600 hood with day cab.
About Maxitorque trnsmissions:
I don't know of a shifter that will let you use some transmissions like they are supposed to be used (like TRTXL 1070 with 12 speed forward and 5 reverse). Please let me know if you came up with a custom shifter layout that is not very tricky to use.
Some answers to common questions (sadly mostly negative it seems ;)):
- It will currently not work in TruckersMP (unofficial multiplayer mod) but who know what are their future plans ;),
- I will not add engines which were not used in this truck or which sound like broken washing mashine ;),
- I'm not taking requests for mods or skins,
- I will keep updating the mod with more features but don't expect frequent updates (apart from bug fixes) Included skins:
- Pauly - "Rainbow Mack", "Red Velvet", "Mack Multi R"
- Lucasi - "Retro Stripes Mack R", "Mack R Vintage Skin"
- Harven - "Two Colors", "Road Warrior", "Three Stripes Metallic", "Value-liner"
【版权】:
The mod uses parts from RTA's Mack Superliner interior - namely: interior upholstery

【截图】:

声明:本人只是单纯搬运的,有问题,问也不懂,十分抱歉。
      请文明回帖,如果嫌麻烦可以复制 “感谢楼主的分享”
      但不可灌水,违者将有可能被重罚、禁言、封号。灌前请三思!!!

【地址】:

回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”
本帖最近評分記錄

好车,比较喜欢这个复古车

谢谢楼主分享

谢谢楼主分享

谢谢楼主分享