English
發新話題
 39 123
打印

[其他] 物理Physics 7 Full 1.1 (MAN Hot Fix)(站内+外网)

物理Physics 7 Full 1.1 (MAN Hot Fix)(站内+外网)

【适用版本】

【介绍】
複製內容到剪貼板
 原始碼:
** Mod version 1.1 Update:
– Hot fix for New MAN Euro 6 game crash. From now on this mod only supports 4×2, 6×4 and 8×4 for New MAN Euro6. When you buy New MAN E6, do not buy with 6×2, 6×2/4 or any 6×2 based.
– Reduces the maximum cabin roll angle (as suggested by a real life truck driver).
– Differentiates between older and newer truck models by increasing front suspension softness of newer models by 25% (as suggested by a real life truck driver).
Trucks considered to be in the newer model group are:
New Man E6, New Gen Scania, Volvo 2012, DAF E6, Highway, Actros 2014
You will find these newer models to be a little bit softer than older models in some situations. This brings the game to another level of realism.
——————————————————————
This is the full version of Physic’s 7 Mini. The difference between the 2 versions is:

Physics 7 Mini:
– Cabin weight 650 kg (same as vanilla)
– Builtin Air Ride B

Physics 7 Full:
– Cabin weight 1,000 kg. The 1 ton cabin of the full version makes the cabin movement more obvious and complete.
– Built in its own unique air seat. (never published before)
– Less max cabin roll angle (since v1.1 (as suggested by a real life truck driver))
– Newer truck models are softer than older truck models (since v1.1 (as suggested by a real life truck driver))
The newer models are: New MAN E6, DAFF E6, Highway, New Gen Scania, Actros 2014, Volvo 2012

This mod has been tested and approved by real life truck drivers to be very close, accurately simulating real life trucks.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT:

1. This mod aims to be natural, realistic and close to real life truck as much as possible.

2. No mods can fix the SCS’ road surface too smooth problem. When you drive with this mod you have to keep in mind that SCS’ roads are unrealistically smooth. So there is no way that your truck will bounce all the time like on real life roads. Most other physics mods make your truck shake too freaky and insane. This mod makes sure that your truck responds naturally and realistically to each bump, corner SCS offers.

3. All 8×4 models are intentionally made harder suspension to prevent the nose dipping too low.

4. This mod works best with the default value of “g_suspension_stiffness” and “g_truck_stability” if you have adjusted those values before, please make sure you reset them to default before you play with this mod.

VIDEO SHOWCASE:
(I am not the maker of this video)
youtube.com/watch?v=JvYqA4x3Nto

BENCHMARK VIDEO
This mod is made based on this video. Try this mod and compare the feeling with this video. You will find that it is very close.
youtube.com/watch?v=S8ag0pV5RzM

COMPATIBILITY

– Patch 1.34 and 1.33
– All SCS trucks including the new MAN Euro 6 (only 4×2, 6×4 and 8×4 for the new MAN)
– This mod includes its own unique air seat. You don’t need to use my Air Ride mods. But if you don’t like the included seat, you can use any of my Air Ride mods with this mod by placing the Air Ride mod higher. My Air Ride mod will replace the seat automatically.

KNOWN ISSUE:

For the SCS new MAN Euro 6, this mod only supports 4×2, 6×4 and 8×4 to prevent game crash.
So if you buy the new MAN Euro 6, do not buy with 6×2 or 6×2/4.

MODDED TRUCKS?

I am not going to add modded trucks, but I tell you how to add by yourself:

1. Make sure your modded truck is the latest version and compatible with 1.34
2. Find and open your modded truck’s folders named ” def > vehicle > truck > (truck name such as scania RJL)”
3. Delete all folders inside the (truck name) folder except the “chassis” folder.
4. Copy the (truck name) folder, together with the chassis folder inside it.
5. Find my mod folder in your Steam directory, and paste in my mod folder at the same path. (def > vehicle > truck > (paste it here).
6. Open the chassis folder that you have just pasted it. You should see files names 4×2, 6×2, 6×4 etc. You need to open each of them with Notepad or Wordpad and find the line “residual travel” (there should be 2 or 3 of it per file), then change the value number next to “residual travel” to match the value in my mod (open the other trucks to see my value).
7. Save every file you changed.
8. Done. Test it in the game. (my mod must be higher than your truck mods).

** Do the steps with a copy of your truck mod, do not do the steps with your original truck mod. **
** In case your mod is in a zipped or compressed file, you need 7-Zip software to open. **

HOW TO HELP ME ?

1. Send me your Steam Trading Cards or any Steam tradable item.
1.1 Add me to your friend list. (My profile name is “Momo & Yuna” make sure you add the right person)
1.2 Go to my profile page.
1.3 Click the button “More” next to “Send a Message”.
1.4 Choose “Offer a Trade” from the drop down menu.
1.5 Move your Trading Cards to my inventory.

2. Paypal
https://www.paypal.me/aaticha

CAN YOU STEAL MY MODS ?

Yes, but please give me some credits. You could either learn from my mods to produce your own, or just post them as they are. Either way, please give me some credits for my hard work. That way you will look good like a gentleman.

MY EXTERNAL MODS

https://ets2.lt/en/?s=momo

HOW TO CONTACT MOMO ? :

1. The comment section below.
2. Facebook fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/Momos-mods-365686307191461/
3. My Youtube Chanel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEAtYWr0IodkLyO9W4tMbpg/videos?view_as=subscriber
4. My email: esme.maryrose@gmail.com
【版权】

Momo

【截图欣赏】

【下载】

回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”
本帖最近評分記錄
  • Lloyd Esq. 膜仔通汇 +4 2019-4-7 17:38 感谢分享

本人纯粹搬运,有问题请到答疑区提问!!!

感谢楼主分享

感谢楼主分享

谢谢

GX感谢楼主分享

回復 #先導車 的帖子

感謝樓主分享

感谢楼主分享〜+〜11〜

感谢楼主分享

感谢楼主分享

感谢楼主分享

机翻:
** Mod版本1.1更新:
-  New MAN Euro 6游戏崩溃的热门修复。从现在开始,这款mod仅支持4×2,6×4和8×4的新MAN Euro6。当您购买New MAN E6时,请勿购买6×2,6×2/4或任何6×2的产品。
- 减少最大机舱侧倾角(由真实卡车司机建议)。
- 通过将新车型的前悬架柔软度提高25%(如真实卡车司机的建议),区分旧车型和新车型。
被认为属于新模型组的卡车是:
New Man E6,New Gen Scania,Volvo 2012,DAF E6,Highway,Actros 2014
在某些情况下,您会发现这些新型号比旧型号更柔软一些。这使游戏达到了另一种现实水平。
----------------------
这是Physic的7 Mini的完整版本。两个版本之间的区别是:

物理7迷你:
- 客舱重量650公斤(与香草相同)
-  Builtin Air Ride B

物理7全部:
- 客舱重量1,000公斤。 1吨的完整版机舱使机舱运动更加明显和完整。
- 内置独特的空气座椅。 (从未发表过)
- 减少最大机舱侧倾角(自v1.1起(由现实卡车司机建议))
- 较新的卡车型号比旧款卡车型号更柔软(自v1.1起(正如现实卡车司机所建议))
新款车型为:全新MAN E6,DAFF E6,高速公路,新一代斯堪尼亚,Actros 2014,沃尔沃2012

该模型已经过真实卡车司机的测试和认可,非常接近,可以精确模拟真实卡车。

请保持谨慎:

这个模块旨在尽可能自然,逼真,贴近现实生活中的卡车。

没有mods可以修复SCS的路面太平滑的问题。当你驾驶这个mod时,你必须记住SCS的道路是不切实际的平滑。所以你的卡车无法像现实生活中的道路一样反弹。大多数其他物理模型使你的卡车摇晃太怪异和疯狂。这个模块确保您的卡车能够自然而逼真地响应SCS提供的每个碰撞。

3.所有8×4型号都是故意制作更硬的悬挂,以防止机头倾斜过低。

4.如果你之前调整了这些值,这个mod最好使用默认值“g_suspension_stiffness”和“g_truck_stability”,请确保在使用此mod之前将它们重置为默认值。

视频展示:
(我不是这个视频的制作者)
youtube.com/watch?v=JvYqA4x3Nto

基准视频
此mod是基于此视频制作的。试试这个mod并将这种感觉与这个视频进行比较。你会发现它非常接近。
youtube.com/watch?v=S8ag0pV5RzM

兼容性

- 补丁1.34和1.33
- 所有SCS卡车包括新的MAN Euro 6(新MAN只有4×2,6×4和8×4)
- 此款包括自己独特的空气座椅。您不需要使用我的Air Ride mods。但是如果你不喜欢附带的座椅,你可以通过将Air Ride mod设置得更高来使用我的任何Air Ride mods。我的Air Ride mod将自动更换座椅。

已知问题:

对于SCS新的MAN Euro 6,此mod仅支持4×2,6×4和8×4以防止游戏崩溃。
因此,如果您购买新的MAN Euro 6,请不要购买6×2或6×2/4。

模型卡车?

我不会添加改装卡车,但我告诉你如何自己添加:

1.确保您的改装卡车是最新版本并与1.34兼容
2.找到并打开名为“def> vehicle> truck>(卡车名称如scania RJL)”的模块化卡车文件夹“
3.删除(货车名称)文件夹中除“chassis”文件夹以外的所有文件夹。
4.将(货车名称)文件夹及其中的机箱文件夹一起复制。
5.在Steam目录中找到我的mod文件夹,并在同一路径中粘贴我的mod文件夹。 (def>车辆>卡车>(粘贴在这里)。
6.打开刚粘贴的机箱文件夹。您应该看到文件名称为4×2,6×2,6×4等。您需要使用记事本或写字板打开每个文件,并找到“剩余行程”行(每个文件应该有2或3个),然后更改“剩余行程”旁边的数值以匹配我的mod中的值(打开其他卡车以查看我的值)。
7.保存您更改的每个文件。
8.完成。在游戏中测试它。 (我的mod必须高于你的卡车模组)。

**使用您的卡车模块的副本执行步骤,不要使用原始卡车模块执行步骤。 **
**如果你的mod是压缩文件或压缩文件,你需要打开7-Zip软件。 **

如何帮助我?

1.将您的Steam交易卡或任何Steam可交易物品发送给我。
1.1将我添加到您的好友列表。 (我的个人资料名称是“Momo&Yuna”,请确保添加合适的人)
1.2转到我的个人资料页面。
1.3单击“发送消息”旁边的“更多”按钮。
1.4从下拉菜单中选择“提供交易”。
1.5将您的交易卡移至我的库存。

贝宝
https://www.paypal.me/aaticha

你可以偷我的MODS吗?

是的,但请给我一些学分。你可以从我的mods中学习制作你自己的mod,或者只是按原样发布它们。无论哪种方式,请给

掉欧卡坑里出不来了咋整啊

非常感谢

感谢楼主分享

感谢楼主分享