發新話題
打印

[其他] 气垫座椅 AIR RIDE B2 V1.0(本地下载)

气垫座椅 AIR RIDE B2 V1.0(本地下载)

【适用版本】:1.35 其他版本应该通用
【介绍】:
複製內容到剪貼板
 原始碼:
This is the second Air Seat of the B series. This particular B2 used to serve as an exclusive air seat for my Physics 7 mod before I decided to deleted Physics 7 because since the game patch 1.35 with the new physics slider bars introduced in the game option allowing the player to adjust the physics to achieve the same or similar result as any physics mod, so I feel that physics mods are no longer necessary for ETS2 and ATS. However the air seat mods are still important.
【版权】:MOMO
【截图】:

【下载地址】:14kb
回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”
本帖最近評分記錄
  • csy13235 膜仔通汇 +4 2019-10-25 09:47 感谢分享

感谢楼主分享

谢谢版主分享。。。

谢谢楼主分享

感谢分享。。。。。

谢谢楼主分享

感谢楼主分享

感谢楼主分享

谢谢楼主分享

谢谢楼主

This is the second Air Seat of the B series. This particular B2 used to serve as an exclusive air seat for my Physics 7 mod before I decided to deleted Physics 7 because since the game patch 1.35 with the new physics slider bars introduced in the game option allowing the player to adjust the physics to achieve the same or similar result as any physics mod, so I feel that physics mods are no longer necessary for ETS2 and ATS. However the air seat mods are still important.
这是B系列的第二个空气座椅。在我决定删除物理7之前,这个特殊的b2曾经是我的物理7模型的一个专用的空中座椅,因为自从游戏补丁1.35在游戏选项中引入了新的物理滑动条,允许玩家调整物理来达到与任何物理模型相同或相似的结果,所以我觉得物理模型不是ETS2和ATS需要更长时间。然而,空气座椅模块仍然很重要。

谢谢分享

回復 #先導車 的帖子

谢谢!!!!!!

感谢楼主分享

感谢楼主分享
發新話題