發新話題
 19 12
打印

[音效] TDU声音包 更新(百度)

TDU声音包 更新(百度)

【适用版本】

【介绍】

This sounds pack is for TDU Traffic Pack ETS2 1.33 edit by Cip
It includes personalized sounds and also colors for all cars, tweaked speeds, as well as modified traffic files for full compatibility with my traffic density mod (sport and classic cars are separate types of vehicles with individual spawn rules)
the addon must be placed above the main mod TDU Traffic Pack

important! if you don’t use my traffic density mod, you need to remove from the addon the 3 sii storage files from the folder def/vehicle. if you don’t remove these files you will no longer have in your game sport and classic cars
this update includes weather rules for few identified cabrio cars and spawn compatibility for ATS (you can use the main mod and sounds in ATS)

【版权】

Cipinho

【截图欣赏】

【下载】

回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”
本帖最近評分記錄
  • volvo700 膜仔通汇 +4 2019-1-2 11:57 感谢分享

本人纯粹搬运,有问题请到答疑区提问!!!

辅导费大幅度反弹幅度
本帖最近評分記錄
  • csy13235 下载积分 -200 2019-1-1 17:34 扰乱交流秩序
  • csy13235 信用分值 -2 2019-1-1 17:34 扰乱交流秩序
  • csy13235 膜仔通汇 -2 2019-1-1 17:34 扰乱交流秩序

感谢分享谢谢

回復 #先導車 的帖子

谢谢!!!!!!

谢谢分享 辛苦

谢谢分享 辛苦
本帖最近評分記錄
  • csy13235 下载积分 -200 2019-1-3 13:44 请勿复制他人回帖
  • csy13235 信用分值 -1 2019-1-3 13:44 请勿复制他人回帖

感谢楼主分享

谢谢楼主分享

This sounds pack is for TDU Traffic Pack ETS2 1.33 edit by Cip
It includes personalized sounds and also colors for all cars, tweaked speeds, as well as modified traffic files for full compatibility with my traffic density mod (sport and classic cars are separate types of vehicles with individual spawn rules)
the addon must be placed above the main mod TDU Traffic Pack
important! if you don’t use my traffic density mod, you need to remove from the addon the 3 sii storage files from the folder def/vehicle. if you don’t remove these files you will no longer have in your game sport and classic cars
this update includes weather rules for few identified cabrio cars and spawn compatibility for ATS (you can use the main mod and sounds in ATS)

感谢楼主分享

感谢楼主的分享

xiagekankan

感谢楼主的分享

UI看,

分享一个.......谢谢/!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 19 12
發新話題