English
發新話題
打印

[其他] Cip的欧洲真实车流量补丁(本地下载)

Cip的欧洲真实车流量补丁(本地下载)

【适用版本】:通用
【介绍】:
 引用框:
If you enjoyed my Real Traffic density v1.0 I hope you will consider this v2.0 my masterpiece! Because I wasn’t happy with some aspects in v1.1, I had to rethink the strategy therefore here is what are the changes:
changelog v2.0:
-frequency factor remastered for a better adjustment of the global density
-used integer numbers in spawn frequency which some say should eliminate license plates errors (thus in cities it’s impossible due to higher density)
-increased number of trucks which gives more real feeling on motorways and city rings
在高速路增加了更多卡车AI
-reduced traffic gaps on motorways
-tweaked the numbers to increase the traffic density on local roads and still leave enough space for overtaking.
-it has slightly better fps than v1.0 and less LP errors (only very few in Vanilla)
I would say this v2.0 is close to perfection, I tested it many hours both on Vanilla and ProMods maps. It is also working in RusMap, Sothern Region EAA and ROS. should basically work with any other map that do not have personalized traffic sii files (just check the def file of the map). 只要地图mod没有自带车流量参数文件,这个补丁都可以起作用
If you do not use ProMods you can delete traffic_lane.promods.sii from def/word folder, otherwise it may cause troubles. if you use more profiles you can duplicate my mod and personalize for each profile according to the maps you use.
Enjoy Real Traffic Density v2.0!
【版权】:Cipinho
【截图】:

【下载地址】:
本地下载: Real_Traffic_Density_v2.0_by_Cip.rar (38.88 KB)
国外下载:
回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 勇健0818 膜仔通汇 +4 2017-3-5 18:47 感谢分享

多谢多谢,很厉害

感谢发布!这个感觉好难!

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
本帖最近評分記錄
  • Lloyd Esq. 下载积分 -999 2017-3-5 18:50 违反站规:扰乱交流秩序

感谢发布!这个感觉好难!

蟹蟹蟹   真真的很好