50 1234
打印

[其他] RJL SCANIA 调整 [1.31X网外]

RJL SCANIA 调整 [1.31X网外]

【版本】:1.31X

【介绍】:
複製內容到剪貼板
 原始碼:

After working on the Remoled mod and being asked to add various bits and bobs to it I realised that it would be a lot easier to keep Remoled clean and to produce a second mod that would complement it using the parts very often from defunct and broken old mods that still worked but required more work to make them fit neatly into remoleds file systtem . So what you have is the bits that still work from packs that dont require tinkering with . This should help reduce people having problems because they haave to have the outdated broken mods loaded just because it has this one cool light they always use etc .
As such these parts all work on RJL Scania T & R cabs without conflict with Remoled. They may also work elsewhere if they do bonus . I will not be updating the actual parts in any way . If you have parts from packs for RJL Scania trucksand want it included let me know. Parts provided AS IS . If they dont work for you or theres a glitch its permanently glitched unless someone else fancies fixing it .
To be included the pack parts must not be maintained by the author AND not require specific model slots adding to the base RJL Mods . And most importantly they have to work . I dont mind adding them in but I’m not going to spend time in fixing up broken mods.
【版权】:
Solutech, RJL, Shineslip, V8K-Blaine, Unicorn0007

【截图】:

声明:本人只是单纯搬运的,有问题,问也不懂,十分抱歉。
      请文明回帖,如果嫌麻烦可以复制 “感谢楼主的分享”
      但不可灌水,违者将有可能被重罚、禁言、封号。灌前请三思!!!

【地址】

回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”
本帖最近評分記錄
  • volvo700 膜仔通汇 +2 2018-7-7 15:32 感谢分享

本人只是单纯搬运的