【转】中印边界地图Gorubathan-Natula v2.5

【介绍】:一个描绘从印度到中国西藏自治区的山路地图。作者说这是一个真实地图(看mediafire上传地址,貌似是保加利亚人),ta目前似乎正在西藏亚东探访。注意:此地图没有线路、时刻表和乘客,你只可以练练驾驶技术。
複製內容到剪貼板
 原始碼:
The map is far away from being finished. New versions are still to come, which are going to include new sections of the route in northeastern diretion. There is still a long way to go before making Station Links, Bus lines, etc.
About the objects. At first, I thought, that putting objects of fewer types (4-5 types of buildings, 3-4 types of trees...) will make the map "lighter", with higher FPS. It turns out, that the number of objects is more important, than the number of types of objects. So, using true buildings, trees from India would be a great idea. But... I go to work every business day. So, my free time is a bit too limited to allow me to concentrate on making objects from India and China and making the map itself is time-consuming, unfortunately.  To me, the map, as it is right now, looks good, can be way better, but...
What I can assure you is that the terrain and the route are exactly as they are in the real world. That's because I used DllImport for the terrain, taking data from here. OMSI 2 does not allow me to place any objects more than 1000 metres above sea level, so I made a little tool to offset this whole terrain down by 3400 metres. So, this problem is fixed. Also, in the editor, I put satellite images from Google and this way I am able to put a house exactly where it actually is, make the road exactly as it is, etc... So, about the road and terrain, I 100% guarantee, that this place along the route, and the road itself really exist in India with exactly the same number of turns.
There is a way the map can be made to look more like India (for now, I plan to include China, when I get to the border up in the mountains), but for this, I need some support. There is no street view from there, so we can rely on pics from google only. There are some pics, actually. If someone is able to make a couple of objects from the route for OMSI, I can quickly put them in the map in place of the german ones.
About the fuel station - here is the actual fuel station. So, it is in it's correct place on the map. The terminus of the route is just after it, so turn round and you get the opportunity to fuel right at the beginning of the route. There are fuel stations along the way to China, I believe, so I plan to put fuel stations only where there is actually one. If the distance between two specific ones is too big, I can put a fuel station in the middle, but I will think about that when I finish the route.
edit: Your bus is really proving to be fuel-consuming. Along the exact same route, with this Ikarus 280.26, I fuel in Mal Bazar, go up to Algarah and then back to Mal Bazar, and in the end, I still have some 30-40% fuel. :rolleyes:
 引用框:
地图距离完成还很遥远。新版本仍将陆续到来,其中将包括东北方向的路线的新部分。在制作站点链接,公交线路等之前,还有很长的路要走。
关于对象。首先,我认为放置较少类型的对象(4-5种建筑物,3-4种树木...)将使地图“更轻”,并具有更高的FPS。事实证明,对象的数量比对象类型的数量更为重要。因此,使用真正的建筑物,印度的树木将是一个好主意。但是...我每个工作日都去上班。因此,我的空闲时间太有限了,无法让我专注于从印度和中国制作物体,不幸的是制作地图本身很耗时。 对我来说,现在的地图看起来不错,可以变得更好,但是……
我可以向您保证的是,地形和路线与现实世界完全一样。那是因为我将DllImport用于地形,并从此处获取数据。OMSI 2不允许我在海拔1000米以上放置任何物体,因此我制作了一个小工具来将整个地形向下偏移3400米。因此,此问题已解决。另外,在编辑器中,我放置了Google的卫星图像,这样我就可以将房屋精确地放置在实际位置上,精确地放置道路,依此类推...因此,关于道路和地形,我100 %确保路线上的这个地点以及道路本身在印度确实存在,转弯次数完全相同。
有一种方法可以使地图看起来更像印度(目前,当我到达山区边界时,我计划将中国包括在内),但是为此,我需要一些支持。从那里没有街景,所以我们只能依靠Google提供的图片。实际上有一些照片。如果某人能够从OMSI路线中制作几个对象,那么我可以快速将它们放置在地图中,以代替德国对象。
关于加油站- 这是实际的加油站。因此,它在地图上的正确位置。路线的终点就在路线的终点,所以转弯,您就有机会在路线的起点加油。我相信,在通往中国的途中有加油站,因此我计划将加油站仅放置在实际有的地方。如果两个特定站点之间的距离太大,我可以在中间放置一个加油站,但是当我完成路线时,我会考虑一下。
编辑:您的公共汽车确实很耗油。沿着完全相同的路线,使用这辆Ikarus 280.26,我在Mal Bazar加油,上至Algarah,然后返回Mal Bazar,最后,我仍有30-40%的燃油。:翻白眼:
提示:请先在您的Spline文件夹内看一下是否有Tettau文件夹,若没有,请到http://bbs.18wos.org/viewthread.html?tid=127315下载此地图Spline,否则断路!可能还需要一组景物:http://www.mediafire.com/file/fn0corsal9anqrk/AmpelsplinesV1.1.1fixed.rar/file
【版权】:naftalinov
【图片】: 【下载地址】:
 引用框:
opyright: (Do you allow users to modify particular objects and upload them?) - Yes, if you want.
回帖后才可看到本帖隐藏内容。VIP贵宾免回帖。
乱打内容会被封号。可粘贴一句“感谢楼主分享”

[ 本帖最后由 LIMINJIE41 于 2020-4-21 09:00 编辑 ]
評論(102)

前排 感谢分享

挺好的地图,终于更新了
有点遗憾的就是景物没有打包好,找了半天才把景物找齐

[ 本帖最后由 南腔北调808 于 2020-4-20 15:15 编辑 ]

感谢楼主分享

感谢楼主分享

感谢楼主分享
不过这跟hkt117转的那个有啥区别?